Chapter 142

LEGEND P.O.V.

I finally was released from jail with all charges dropped against me. It seem like they was taking forever since Nick died the prison was on lock.

I pulled up to my house and I had to go shower and put new clothes on. I felt nasty as hell. My phone finally came on and I heard it going off back to back to back while I was In the shower.

I got out and before I could unlock the phone it was ringing. "Hello!" I said answering. Since my phone just came back on the caller ID's didn't pop up right away. "Yo who this?"

You don't got my number no more or something? That's why you ain't been answering? A female voice asked pissed off.

Nah my phone just came back on who the fuck is this though.

India Nigga! Legend your really a bozo! I been trying to get In contact with you for a min....what you done with me or something you can't answer?

Man I was in Jail but it's funny how you bring the shit up ya heard. Actually my bitch took me back so it was fun while it lasted I'm going back home! I said before hanging up just as she was about to say something.

What's up! Look before you go off on me....I was in jail! I said holding up my release papers in the camera showing Majesty.

Byeeeeeee what the fuck your was in jail for? She asked bussing out laughing.

Cause I had to handle something....what you doing I miss you!

Nothing about to go get something to eat, I missed you too!

Come over after you done and bring me whatever you getting.

I don't know what I want though.

We'll still get me whatever you getting.

Okay jailbird!

Dude you gone make a joke of this for how long?! I asked with laughter.

Until it ain't funny no more inmate.

Your annoying me already! I laughed.

Whatever I'm on my way.

Ight.

One call remaining head ass!

DUDE!!!!

Okay okay that was the last one! She said laughing before hanging up. I put my phone back on the charger and put some draws on and sweat pants. I fixed my bed and cleaned up a bit. I took all of India Shit and put it in her bag stuffing it into the closet under my clothes. Nope Majesty will not break up with me or anything over this shit! I just got her back too, yeah nah!

I made my bed and picked up downstairs. By the time I was done Majesty was here. I opened door kissing and hugging my baby. She was so happy to see me. It felt so good to see her smiling again. Her soul was torn and I knew I had to be the one to fix it.

Here! She said giving me my bag of food. She went to baileys and got us the shrimp and rice platter. She sat on the couch turning the tv on. I grabbed two sodas from the fridge and sat on the couch next to her. I placed her feet in my lap and she gave me a fork.

She flipped through the channels find something for us to watch as I ate and laid under her. I don't give a fuck what nobody say ima fuckin cub when it comes to mine. Y'all ever seen the videos when dude be so in love with they girls in Shit and they never give them personal space....yeah that's me! I'll sleep in Majesty's skin if I could.