Chapter 149

CIARA P.O.V.

I don't even know why you allowed yourself to fall in love with him! I told you it would happen!

It was your stupid ass idea! I've never been dubbed. Magic has to go! Find away to take her the fuck out.

Martavion isn't gonna let that happen.....I just had three bitches fighting over him months ago and guess what! They all died! You was suppose to just be his friend and get all his secrets so we can get this money!

That's what I was doing!

No you dumb bitch you feel in love with him too!

So what now? Cause he don't even wanna be friends!

He's probably some where trying to make things work with Magic and with that being said he isn't really paying attention to the traps. We hit 2nd and 8th tonight!

Both!? Tonight!

Yeah you gotta problem with that?

No but how we gonna do it?! You lead 8th and ima lead 2nd. Get the guys ready tell them to take any and everything shoot them muthafuckas if you have too!

Okay what time we doing this?

Early 8pm they are not going to know what hit they asses!

Okay I'll round them up! I said getting up. I popped my nails off and took my wig off. I took my lashes off and went to go wrap my chest up. This shit hurted and it usually took some time for me to get use to. I put on some baggy sweats and a wife beater. I looked like a whole dike.

I was nervous about doing this hit. All my mind could do was think about what if something went wrong.

Yo here do a line! You ain't no killer so you might need to be high for this!

I'm good!

No your not your nervous as fuck Ciara do a line snd calm your fuckin nerves do not fuck this up for me.!

I took the tray from him and lined a line up for me than another one. This hit was just what I needed to calm my nerves.