Chapter 13

HEAVEN IN THE M.M.

MACHI P.O.V.

I walked into the mall with my boys behind me. I really ain't feel like being here. Everybody was so worried about what they was wearing to homecoming and I was not into that Shit. I'm probably not even gone go.

We went into Armani exchange and everybody started looking around. Wasnt nothing catching my eyes so I walked out and went down to footlocker. It was a couple pairs of Vapors that I wanted so I grabbed those.

I hope it's a pair in there for me.! I heard a familiar female voice say behind me.

I turned around and smiled it was Heaven. "Which ones you want.?!"

Oot I'm bouta put your money where yo mouth is. Pick for me.! She giggled.

Yo my man let me get them all red joints I just got in a 6.! Yeah you look like you a 6.!

Lucky guess.! She laughed.

You wanna try them on.? I asked as he brought them to the register.

No.! She was blushing so hard. I pulled out two hundred dollar bills and gave it to the cashier for her shoes and gave her the bag she was so shocked.

What.?! I asked laughing as we was walking out the store.

Nothing nobody has ever turned around and bought me something before. My boyfriend would never. She admitted.

I told you, ya man ain't me.!

You so corny, but thank you.! I really I appreciate it I was not expecting you to do that.

It's cool that ain't shit. But if you gone be my girl you gotta match my fly.

Oh now I'm ya girl.! She laughed.

I mean if you ain't have a dude and all....
But who you here with.?

I was with my sister and our friend but they walked that way some where. She said pointing straight. "What about you.? I thought you and your twin was joined at the hip.!"

We are.! He in Armani looking for a suit and shit for homecoming.

Why aren't you.?!

I'm not going.!

What why.? You can't miss homecoming.! It like one of the best times in high school.

No date.! Plus I'm just not into that shit for real for real.!

Your brother is.! My sister asked him to homecoming and he asked her to his....I can't believe you don't wanna go. I know you can find somebody.!

I don't want just anybody.! I would like to take this one girl in particular but she got a boyfriend and I ain't really Tryna cause no trouble you know.!

Yeah I see.....I'm probably not goin either while I'm all in yo grill.

Why not.? I bet you'd look beautiful as hell.!

My boyfriend isn't really into the whole party scene and going to dances and stuff so ima be chillin at home watching movies and Shit.

Awww nah you better make that nigga take you. You too pretty for that and need to be seen.

You loveeee to hype me up.! She giggled.

It's what I'm suppose to do.! Plus I don't really need to hype you, yo beauty speaks for its self. If I was yo nigga I would definitely be showing you off all the time.

Machi.?! A girl voice asked coming in front of me. I looked up and seen Mya walking towards me. I sucked my teeth annoyed. "What the fuck is this.?!" She asked bugging out.

Yo you broke up with me watch out bra.!

I did not break up with you.! The fuck the first chance we get into an argument you all in the mall with some bitch.!

First off watch yo mouth calling people a bitch.! And what the fuck you mean we ain't break up yo ass said "I'm good on you" I asked if you was breaking up with me and you said that Shit again. I ain't about to kiss yo ass.

Kiss my ass nigga fuck you.! Cheating ass nigga.! She yelled pushing me. I kicked my lips and took a step back before I had to jaw this bitch.

Don't put your hands on him.! Heaven barked moving in front of me.

And what you gone do bitch.? You fuckin him.?!

Nah but I definitely can start mama.! This ain't what you want so you need to watch it.!

Bitch I ain't watching shit, what's up.!

Ain't no fair ones boo.! Halo said coming out of Armani with Micah behind her.

Mya pushed Heaven and Heaven jawed her ass so quick. I grabbed Heaven by her waist to hold her back.

You not fighting that bitch bra.! Hell Naw you too pretty for that.! I said trying to calm her down. She was ready to go blow for blow. Mya friend was Tryna hold her back and Heaven was Tryna get out my grip.

You punk ass bitch.! She yelled.

Nah let me go bae she touched my sister.! Halo yelled Tryna get away from Micah. Security started coming.

And that's why I'ma take him and fuck him he my boyfriend now you dirty bitch.! Heaven yelled.

Yeah okay bitch iMa fuck you up next time watch bitch just watch.! Mya yelled back as her friends was pulling her away.

You alright.?! I asked her grabbing her face looking her in her eyes.

Yeah.! I'm good.! Fuck that bitch.!

I'm sorry bout that she broke up with me a couple weeks ago and now she wanna act stupid.

Maybe she just realized when she lost something good.!

I hope I didn't.!

Nah you didn't.! She stood on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek.