Episode 217: My Path is Clear!

Start from the beginning

Sid: Yeah Durand. If FSW truly never wanted to be in the series, then he would've left the series LONG ago!

Makoto: Well Durand? Have an explanation for THAT?

Me: Uh... Well....

*Out of nowhere, I break down due to the pressure and start crying*

Lili: Sacré Bleu, Durand! What's gotten into you, Durand?!

Me: I DON'T KNOW!! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! I want to save FSW, deep down in my heart, I want him back! But I'm just too afraid of losing anyone else! Until now, I haven't lost a single person I cared about ever since I came here to Authoria! If Patrick's death was to serve as a warning, who would she go after next if we went against it?!

Komachi: Durand, please calm yourself! You're starting to get sporadic!

Me: I'm sorry... I, I just don't know what to do...

Yuri: Durand, we know how it feels to lose someone you care for so much, and we understand why you're so hesitant to press on.

Tsubomi: But have you ever thought about the consequences of letting that Yandere go unpunished besides never seeing FSW again?

Me: Well... no...

Iona: *sigh* Well, allow us to help you. If we let that yandere be left alone in the outskirts of Authoria, not only will FSW be imprisoned forever, but more innocent lives could be taken.

Me: Huh?

Setsuna: As a Hero of Authoria, Canada, isn't your responsibility to protect this state and the people who live in this place?

Me: Of course.

Angel: And doesn't FSW live here in Authoria?

Me: Yes, of course.

Jenny: And isn't FSW a Wattpad veteran that predates every other user that's been in this series?

Me: Yes, he is.

Michiru: Then don't you think you'd be abandoning your duty to let him suffer?

Asuna: And if people had found out about your negligence, you could very well lose the career you worked so hard to make success out of, or worse, be banned and exiled from Authoria altogether...

Me: That can happen?

Zarya: Of course it can happen, Durand! Don't you know anything about the long history about Authoria?

Me: Of course not. After all, I'm merely a native.

Emily: *sigh* Well then, I can see that we'll have to teach you about the story of the past Great Hero of Authoria.

Clara: Durand, we've never told you this before, but before you came to Authoria, there was another Ask or Dare series that ALSO featured the plethora of Cartoon and Anime characters...