"Yes dear, it will be fine, just do your parts, we can practice later with Ryujin" Mrs. Bae said and Chaeryeong just nodded

She then went to the middle and waited for Yeji to play the song. She was about to start but then their teacher cut her off.

"Chaeryeong, didn't I told you to not wear sweaters during practice?" Mrs. Bae asked, its not because she hated seeing sweaters but it would help the dancers to dance well and properly.

"But Miss..."

"Chaeryeong, its not even that cold outside" Mrs. Bae said

"Your club mates are even using sleeveless clotes, come on now dear so we could see your dance" Mrs. Bae said but then Chaeryeong looked at her other unnies. They were looking worriedly at her, Chaeryeong gulped and then tried not to tear up.

She doesn't have any choice but to removed her sweater. Carefully, she removed her sweater over her head, she was wearing a tank top anyways but as soon as she fully removed her sweater. All she could hear were gasps and whispers from the other students inside the room.

"Chaeryeong..." Mrs. Bae was shocked to see Chaeryeong. She didn't knew that Chaeryeong would be like this.

Chaeyeon... she was already tearing up as she saw her sister.

Chaeryeong clenched her fists, she didn't wanted them to see her like this. Seeing her so weak.

Chaeryeong's body looked so different from before, she was skinny, not the good one but she was like super skinny, you can see the bones on her wrist and you can really tell that she wasn't eating.

"Haven't you been eating Chaeryeong?" Mrs. Bae asked worriedly and stood up to approach the younger.

"N-no miss" Chaeryeong said and looked down.

Chaeyeon quickly stood up from the floor. She let Chaeyeong wear her sweater again.

"Miss, can Chaeryeong not practice today please?" Chaeyeon said as she hugged her sister tightly. She didn't knew about this, she thought Chaeryeong was fine, she thought she was eating well.

"Chaeryeong, go and rest okay? I want you to eat first and then you can come back. I will be monitoring you as well" Mrs. Bae said and Chaeryeong nodded

Mrs. Bae ended the class first and the other students left the classroom.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chaeyeon asked as she looked at her little sister

"...."

"You didn't even tell Eunbi unnie or Yena or Chungha unnie, why Chaeryeong, why?" Chaeyeon asked as tears continued to flow down to her cheeks

"I... I didn't want to make you unnies worry" Chaeryeong said and she couldn't hold back her tears, tears started to trickle down to her cheeks.

"Chaeryeong, we told you that we will all take care of you no matter what" Eunbi said and held the younger's hand

"But then you unnies will all be focused on me, I don't want that" Chaeryeong said softly

"We don't care Chaeryeong, you're way more important" Chaeyeon said and hugged her sister tightly once again.

"Why did you do this hmm? why aren't you eating?" Chaeyeon asked

Chaeryeong kept mum once again.

"Yeji, do you know?" Chaeyeon asked and Yeji just sighed as she nodded. She looked at Chaeryeong first to ask permission and Chaeryeong let her.

"She kept on thinking about Ryujin and then she's having a hard time about it. We all know that Chaeryeong lokes Ryujin and everytime she sees Ryujin and Lia... she starts to overthink and feels down" Yeji said

"Poor Ryeong" Chungha said worriedly.

"Is it true Ryeong?" Chaeyeon asked and Chaeryeong just nodded

Chaeyeon hugged her again and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm sorry Chaer, I should've been there for you, I'm very sorry" Chaeyeon said

"Its not your fault unnie" Chaeryeong said and sniffed

"Still, I have to be there for you at all times. Next time tell me okay?" Chaeyeon said and Chaeryeong nodded

"Come on let's all eat, my treat for today" Yena said and chuckled

"Yes!!" Yeji said excitedly and went to cling onto Yena.

"Eat always from now on okay?" Chaeyeon said and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile.