26

March 2nd, Saturday

6:15 p.m.

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's the day before Jennie's birthday and I'm planning to throw her a surprise birthday party at her house. I've talked to her mom about my idea and she's all for it and is going to help me but her dad still isn't too fond of me. I mean he doesn't hate me but we aren't close like we were before, I don't know if he doesn't trust me or what but I'm going to prove to him that I'm serious about everything.

After my little talk with Yeji about how she missed Jennie, we made a deal with her parents that three days out of the week she spends the night at her house while I chill at the apartment with Jisoo. Also, it gives us time to ourselves so we won't get tired of being up under one another all the time.

Jennie is now two weeks pregnant and everything is going great. Every once in a while she mentions how she misses Nayeon as a friend and I understand, they were friends since they were 8 years old. I still don't like Nayeon but the more I think about it I do feel bad for Jennie when she mentions the topic. It's not that I don't trust Jennie, I just don't trust Lauren.

"Babe!" Jennie shouted pulling me out of my thoughts, "You zoned out for a minute, what were you thinking?"

I looked at her as we lay on the couch cuddling watching the Lakers play Orlando Magic, of course, Orlando is getting spanked. "Just how lucky I am to have you and this little bean in my life now."

Jennie cuddles more into my body hugging me tighter, "We're lucky to have you too but you know what would make us more happy?"

"What?" I chuckle running my hand down her arm softly.

"Ice cream."

"But we don't have any here you ate it all." I lay my head back not wanting to go to the store today.

"Please...." Jennie draws out looking up at me with a cheesy smile. That's when I realize that it will be a perfect time to call Jennie up to meet.

I just up to making her land face first on the couch and start to get dressed, "What kind do you want? Chocolate, red velvet, vanilla or..you know what I'll just get them all." I rush around putting on my Jordans.

"O-okay I love you!" Jennie shouts as I grab my keys before I run over and give her a quick kiss.

"I love you too." I respond back then I leave the apartment. When I'm in the elevator I take out my phone and dial Nayeon's number.

"Look I haven't looked or talked to Jennie or anything I swear." Nayeon says when she picks up the phone.

"Shut up and meet me at the park in ten minutes."

"Sounds like you're going beat my ass again."

"I will beat your ass again if you don't meet me. It's about Jennie so come." I demand hanging up and getting into my car.

I make the drive to the park and see Nayeon sitting on a swing staring at the ground while she kicks around the rock. I get out of my car and quietly walk up to her taking a seat beside the girl, "Thanks for coming to meet me."

She jumps startled by my voice, "Jesus don't sneak up on people like that but no problem."

"I'm going to skip the small talk and jump right into why I wanted to meet me," she draws her attention from the ground and looks at me, "I'm throwing Jennie a surprise birthday party and she's been mentioning how she's missed you as a best friend-"

"I've missed her too." She admits but I give her a warning look making her shut up.

"As I was saying I want Jennie to have the best birthday since she's turning 18 and both of you have been friends for years, I wouldn't be a good girlfriend by keeping both of you separated. So I'm inviting you to her party tomorrow afternoon." I finish letting out a sigh.