22

February 14th Thursday

Jennie's P.O.V.

"So what are you and Jisoo doing for Valentine's Day?" I ask Cheayoung as we head to the lunchroom.

"Just watching movies and eating a heart-shaped pizza what about you?"

"I don't know I'm starting to get nervous." I tell her as we take a seat at our usual table.

"No Jen no backing out, we didn't skip to and go to Victoria Secret spending a hundred dollars there just for you to puss out." Cheang says sternly.

"Hey babe what are you guys talking about?" Lisa sits down beside me wrapping her arm around my waist.

I give Cheayoung a look and she jumps right in, "Uh um just how we're excited for prom coming up right Jen?"

"Uh yes!" I say a little to excitedly making Jisoo and Lisa look at each other weirdly.

"Okay but Jen I won't be at my apartment until 6 tonight but take this key and just leave the door unlock so I can let myself in." Oh that works out perfectly.

"Okay that's fine," I smile snatching the key from her hand, "but I don't have a ride there."

"Oh I'll take you there Jen nothing to worry about." Rosé smiles throwing a subtle wink at me.

"Hey don't look now but Nayeon is staring over here," Jisoo says tilting her head to where Nayeon is sitting and sure enough she is staring.

Lisa was about to get up but I quickly grab her wrist yanking her to sit back down, "Cut it out."

"What I was just going to ask her why she came over to your house anyway." Lisa tries to get up again but this time I sit in her lap making her stay still.

"Wait what's going on?" Jisoo asks looking at me and Lisa with an eyebrow raised.

"Nayeon walked in on me and Lisa having sex a couple of days ago." I tell them making their jaws drop.

"What the hell! Wait did she see....everything?" Rosé paused for a second not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"No cause well I was on top of Jennie and when I noticed that she was in the room I throw the comforter over us. So if she saw anything it was me buried de-"

I place my hand over my girlfriend's mouth to shut her up, "Okay enough with the details but no she didn't see me naked."

"Damn if someone that I knew liked Rosé and saw her naked, I'd be pissed." Jisoo chuckles out and I feel Lisa tense under me.

"You have such a good choice of words but let's change the topic please?" Jisoo nodded and then we moved on to small talk nothing too major.

That's pretty much how school went. Lisa walked me to and from class, Rosé asking me if I'm ready or not for tonight things like that. I really couldn't focus in class because of the nerves but Lisa is all the time taking charge so I think it's time to shake things up.

When school let out I kissed Lisa goodbye and she promised she would be at the apartment by 6 so that left me two and a half hours to get everything ready. On the way to the apartments Rosé was giving me advice on what to do and how to do everything, now I'm not even that nervous anymore.

Before I know it we arrive at the apartment and Rosé is rushing me out of her car. "Remember what I told you!" She screams out of the window before zooming out of the parking lot.

"Here goes nothing."

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Hey, babe I'm back!" I yell out as I enter the dimly lit apartment, "Hm that's weird, why is it so dark?"

I look around and see no sight of Jennie but I do see a note on the counter next to a box of chocolates. I pick it up and ready what it says: Follow the trail of rose pedals.

I look down seeing indeed that there is a trail of rose petals leading from the kitchen, down the hallway, and to my bedroom. I slip my jacket off hanging it up on my coat rack before I follow the trail of pedals.