05

Tuesday August 28

Jennie's P.O.V.

Today is the day Lisa takes her math test that we have been studying so hard for. Yesterday we studied for an extra hour and even though she won't admit it, I can tell she's pretty nervous. I have confidence in her that she'll pass it, Lisa is smart once she applies herself and gets out of her own head.

"Jen you there?" Lisa asks breaking me out of my thoughts. We are currently in the schools library going over last minute questions.

"Yeah sorry I zoned out." I shake my head looking back down at her paper.

"I think I understand this, but some of the others don't make any sense. Who the fuck decided to put letters in a math problem?" She huffs typing in her calculator.

"Just settle down and don't over think these problems. You know everything so no need to panic." I tell her and just then the bell rang. We packed our things up and exited the library, but before we went our separate ways I grabbed her wrist making her turn around. I stood on my tippy toes placing a kiss on her cheek.

"What was that for?" Lisa asks resting her hand on the small of my back.

I don't know where that boost of confidence came from but I'm not complaining by seeing Lisa's beautiful smile. "Think of it as good luck for your test."

Lisa nods her head. "I'll see you at lunch yeah?"

"For sure." I answer turning away and walking to my next class.

****Skip to lunch****

I sit at my table and I have yet to see Lisa but she's probably waiting on Jisoo since they always walk in together.

"Hey Jen, who you looking for?" Nayeon asks nudging my shoulder.

"Lisa." I answer simply, and I don't even have to look at her to know she's rolling her eyes at me.

"You're wasting your time tutoring her, it's just going in one ear and out the other." Nayeon chuckles, which starts to piss me off, considering how self conscious Lisa is about her grades at times.

"We've talked about this Nayeon knock it off. Also has Lisa bothered you any since I've been helping her?" I ask and Nayeon just puts her head down.

"Exactly and she's not that bad once you get to know her."

Nayeon was about to say something but a familiar voice that I have grown to love interrupted. "Jen you got a minute?" Lisa asks holding a folded up piece of paper in her hands.

"Yeah, Nayeon I'll be back." I say before getting up and following Lisa to the hallway. "So what's that?" I ask pointing to the paper in her hands.

"Why don't you just look for yourself." Lisa tells me, handing over the folded paper.

I open it and from the corner of my eye I see Lisa bouncing on her feet impatiently. Once I have it opened all the way up I see that it her math test. My eyes widen and I look up to see a smiley Lisa.

I jump up wrapping my arms around her neck holding her tightly. "I knew you could do it! You had nothing to worry about!"

Lisa wraps her strong arms around my waist pulling me closer to her. "Thank you Jen, for everything."

I pull back slightly but we're still holding each other. "I'm proud of you." I tell her sincerely playing with the baby hairs on the back of her neck.

Lisa kisses my cheek and whispers a small thank you before letting me go. "If you don't mind, I'm going to show this to coach."

I wave her off. "Go ahead."