18

Lisa's P.O.V

To say this morning was awkward and intense was an understatement. Every time I saw Nayeon I wanted to beat the shit out of her but Jennie wouldn't let me get a foot from here. When coach woke us up Jisoo came back to the room and we explained everything, well except the sex part. Jisoo then too got mad but we needed to focus on the game so we'll take care of everything after.

Now we are sitting in the hotel lobby eating breakfast as the coach talks to us. "Now we went over the plays yesterday but does anyone have any questions?"

A girl behind me raises her hand before speaking, "On the play, 'gator' Jisoo fakes a pass to me before passing it to Lisa under the goal right?"

"Yes, anyone else?" Everyone looks around before the coach nods her head and sits down before starting to eat her oatmeal.

I feel hands start to massage my shoulders releasing the tension, "You ready for today?"

I turn around in my chair to see Jennie dressed in my home jersey with denim shorts, which make her ass look amazing, along with white vans. "Yeah just please let Chaeng sit between-"

"Stop worrying about her, I haven't even looked at her nor talked to her this morning. I let Cheayoung in on what happened and she's just as pissed as you and Jisoo are. Remember I only want you, so focus on the game and do great." Jennie says sternly pecking my lips before she starts to massage my shoulders again.

7:45 a.m.

"Alright, ladies say your goodbye's because I don't want y'all talking to anyone until after the game, no distractions!" Coach instructs us as she exits the hotel.

I stand up hugging Jennie tightly, her touch somehow calming my nerves, "I'll see you after the game, I love you, babe."

"Good luck and yes you will, I love you too." Jennie grins up at me before peppering my face with small kisses.

"Alright alright," I giggle pulling her back getting a real kiss from her, "Jisoo come on!" I yell at the Korean Girl interrupting her moment with Cheayoung. I look around the hotel lobby seeing Nayeon already leaving to I guess Cheayoung's car.

Me and Jisoo say a final goodbye to our girls and then head to the large bus. I take a seat near the window, stuffing my shit under my seat as Jisoo takes the aisle seat. "So you gonna talk to Nayeon about everything?"

"You bet your ass I will." I clench my jaw thinking about last night but then smile about the events that happened after. I put my headphones on, turn my music as high as it can go, and lean all the way back in my seat thinking about the game.

At the Stadium

We start going through our drills, such as figure eight, free throws, dribbling drills, etc. I was about to pass the basketball when I feel something hit my shoe, I look down and see a pair of hands grab the stray ball. "Good luck, you're gonna need it," I look up and stare into the eyes of fucking Hirai Momo. She gives me a cocky wink before dribbling back down the court and warms up with her team. How did I forget that we were playing CUBE High?

But I'm not worried our stats are better than theirs as we stand undefeated and they have lost only two games. "Lisa pay attention!" I hear a deep voice yell from the sidelines and I don't even have to look to know it's my ass of a dad. I shake my head not paying attention to him as I continue with the drills.

Everything was else was a blur and now I'm standing in the center ready for tip off. I pull my shirts up so they are resting high on my thighs so I can have a better jump. "You ready?" I nod my head along with Momo as he then blows his whistle tossing the ball in the air. We both leap up, since my arm is longer than hers I win the tip off and Jisoo gets the ball.