07

(Italics are the characters thoughts btw)

Jennie's P.O.V.

Sun rays began peaking through the blinds making me wake up. I try to sit up but I'm pulled closer to the sleeping body next to mine. I look to my right confused on who I could be in bed with but then I see blonde messy hair and Lisa's cute face. Then memories of last night came flooding back to me, making a smile form on my face.

She kissed me and told me that we'll talk about it later. Wait what does that mean? Is it a good or bad thing..oh no I have to get out of here before she wakes up.

I gently try and remove myself from her strong hold but that just wakes her up. She rubs her eyes looking at the clock groaning. "It's 7 in the morning Jen go back to sleep."

"I have to go." I tell her and that gains her attention quickly.

"Why? Where do you have to be at 7 on a Saturday morning?"

Dang it, she got me there. I don't know what to tell her so I just shrug. She giggles grabbing me by my waist laying me down again and cuddling into my neck. "Stay and cuddle please." She whispers tightening her grip around my waist.

I mumble an 'okay' trying to relax but I can't seem to get my mind off of what all she wanted to talk about. As if she was reading my mind Lisa speaks up again. "Relax, quit thinking so much. I told you last night it's nothing bad so just go back to sleep." I begin to relax again running my fingers through her hair earning a soft sigh from Lisa making her nuzzle more into my neck and we both fall back to sleep.

The next time I wake up I'm alone in Lisa's gigantic bed. I check my phone seeing it's 10 in the morning. I stretch for a minute before leaving the warm comfortable sheets and make my way to her bathroom. On the sink I see a small note with a toothbrush beside it that read:

Here's an extra toothbrush and I'm down in the kitchen when you're done :)

I do my business then make my way down their huge stair case finally ending up in the kitchen. My jaw drops at the sight I see before me. The basketball captain in nothing but sports bra and basketball shorts. I scan my eyes down form her muscular shoulders, down her back, and her long defined legs.

"Staring isn't polite you know." Lisa speaks up turning around giving me a view of her defined stomach.

I scoff crossing my arms. "I wasn't staring."

"Sure Jen, anyway is bacon and waffles okay?"

"Yes thank you, you didn't have to make all this." I point to the table filled with food and drinks.

"No need to thank me. Go take a seat, I'm almost done." Lisa tells me and I do as she says.

We eat breakfast in a comfortable silence but steal a couple glances from each other sometimes. Lisa finishes her meal first leaning back in her chair stretching over the back of it. "So you ready to talk?"

I sip on my orange juice saying a quiet 'yes' getting nervous.

"Well I'm just going to say that these past weeks I've enjoyed hanging out with you. Even though at first it was forced for both of us but as I've gotten to know you, I have a grown to like you." She nervously plays with her shorts refusing to look at me. "I've never really liked someone this fast so it's all knew to me but I want to hangout with you more and more."

"We do hangout all the time though with tutoring everyday." I point out earning a small groan from the older girl.

"No Jennie I mean outside of tutoring when it's just us and not school bullshit." She confesses finally looking at me from across the table.