04

Lisa's P.O.V.

Yeji picked Beauty and the Beast and we are currently laid out on the couch with Jennie on my left and Yeji in my lap. I don't mind though, she's super cute and cuddly not to mention she subconsciously played with my fingers with her small hand.

"I can move her if you would like." Yeji suggests standing up taking our plates to the kitchen.

When she gets back I shake my head waving her off.  "She's fine."

Jennie looks at the time seeing it's almost 8 p.m. "Alright Yeji time to get you ready for bed."

Yeji turns over on her stomach stuffing her face in my neck. "No."

"Yeji I'm not kidding, let go of Lisa and get ready for bed." Jennie says a little more frustrated but Yeji doesn't budge.

"What if I help you get ready for bed Yej?" I ask hoping she'll cooperate and she does, nodding her head in agreement.

I stand up with her wrapped around me like a koala and Jennie leads me to her bed room. I lay Yeji in her bed and help Jennie tuck her in. I turn on her night light and we begin to exit her room when she speaks up.

"Lili you remind me of the beast."

I turn back to her and raise my eyebrow. "How's that?"

"Well you're big and scary, but in real life you're just like a cuddly teddy bear." Yeji says looking me up and down.

"What if I'm only nice to you but mean to everyone else?"

She just shakes her head. "I saw the way you looked at jenjen when she let you in."

I widen my eyes realizing when I checked Jennie out I wasn't that slick about it. "Well you need to go to bed mini Kim, goodnight."

"Goodnight Lili." She mumbles and I turn to leave the room.

Jennie's P.O.V.

"I saw the way you looked at jenjen when she let you in." Yeji tells Lisa and there's a moment of silence. I'm guessing she caught Lisa off guard. So she was checking me out earlier?

"Well you need to go to bed mini Kim, goodnight." Lisa tells Yeji and I hear her start to make her way out of the room.

I dash towards my room since Lisa  didn't know I was listening in on their short conversation and sit on my bed wait for her to come in my room.

"Hey sorry your sister wanted to talk for a minute longer." Lisa shuts the door and jumps on my bed almost knocking me off in the process.

"Can you not?" I sass opening my binder to get Lisa's practice test out.

"Oooh sassy Kim...I like it." Lisa tells me poking my sides.

I roll my eyes ignoring her childish antics, handing her the test. "Do this and I'll grade to see what we need to work on."

"Ugh I don't wanna." Lisa pouts laying back down and digging her face into my back.

"This is the whole reason you came over now get up." I nudge her ribs earning a giggle. I've never heard her giggle but its my new favorite sound. I smile to myself and nudge her and again earn another giggle. "Wow the Lisa Manoban giggles?"

"Oh shut up wheres the test?" She breathes out sitting up and leaning back on my head bored. I give her my binder so she has something to write on and a pencil, then she gets to work.

30 minutes later she hands the test over to me and I begin grading it. I'm in my own world until Lisa's voice gets my attention. "You're still wearing that toy ring I gave you?"