11

Lisa's P.O.V.

It is 3 months that me and Jennie have been together, honestly I couldn't be happier. Ever since that night of our anniversary we have been trying new things, but not full on sex or anything else. Just heavy make our sessions with our tops off and leaving hickey's on each other, I'm just waiting for her to be ready and not rush anything. People have seen the occasional hickey's on us but never had the nerve to start rumors because me and Jisoo would be quick to shut them down.

Speaking of Jisoo, her and Rosé are finally together. It only took two weeks for her to make it official and they're pretty cute together. Rosé is kind of like Jennie in a way that she keeps Jisoo grounded like Jennie keeps me grounded.

Nayeon and Tzuyu broke up but no one really knows why, not even Jennie. That brings me to another point which is Nayeon has been being way too touchy with Jennie for my liking. For example she'll feel up Jennie's chest and claim she's 'fixing' her bra but then she'll look at me and smirk. I talked to Jennie about it but she just says not to worry about it that she's just joking but there's more to it than that. For Jen though I ignore it the best I can because at the end of the day she's mine.

That leads to now December 12, Tuesday and I'm at Jennie's locker with her while she get's her books out. "So any tests today?" She asks handing me her history and biology book.

"Nope just notes and all that boring crap." I chuckle playfully rolling my eyes.

Jennie looks as she was about to speak but a raspy voice interrupts us. "Jen!" Nayeon comes rushing over to us before kissing Jennie on her cheek and not so shamelessly checking her out. See that's what I mean, she has not done before!

I clench my jaw wrapping my arm around Jennie waist pulling her into my side away from Nayeon. "As much as I would love to stay and chat we don't want to be late for class do we babe?" I smile down at Jennie seeing her confused demeanor.

"Uh yeah, see you later Nayeon." Jennie waves as I escort her to class. "What was that about?"

"Did you not see her checking you out?" I snap unintentionally making Jennie frown.

"Lisa not that I don't believe you but maybe you're just taking this out of context." Jennie suggests but that just makes me even more agitated, but not at her just at this whole situation.

"So her feeling you up these past couple days, staring at your ass, kissing your cheek and sometimes even touching your chest. Yeah I'm so taking this out of context." I chuckle bitterly rolling my eyes.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Maybe I'm just upset that you constantly let her touch you like that. Just reminder I'm your girlfriend only I can touch you like that! Stop acting like you are blind." I say harshly making Jennie flench. Seeing her eyes start to water I regret everything that I just said. "I'm sorry-"

"No don't you talk to me!" She yanks her books out of my hands and with that Jennie storms off to her next class leaving everyone staring at me.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" I punch the locker storming to the library not even caring that I'm missing first period.

NEXT IS TRIGGERING (SCHOOL SHOOTING)

As I sit in the library by myself I hear the bell ring along with foot steps of the kids leaving their classrooms. I get up slinging my back pack over my shoulder ready to leave but the moment I start walking I hear 3 loud bangs and screams erupt. What the fuck?

I run outside the library and see a flood of students spill out of the main building. The bell then starts going off but not like the normal dismissal bell, no...a shooter bell. I spot Rosé in the crowd and I run full speed to catch up with her. "What the fuck is going on!"