13

Jennie's P.O.V.

It has been 2 weeks since the shooting and we start back school tomorrow. It might be a little early but as our principle explained 'we can't get behind in academics,' so the board came to a decision to let us have 2 weeks off. 

Lisa has been acting pretty normal but I still think it is an act even though she denies it, also her parents still haven't come back to check on her which pisses me off. These past few weeks she has stayed the night with me at my house or we'd stay at her house but neither one of us left each others side. Jisoo, Irene, Rosé, and Nayeon seem to be okay, we all have hug out once or twice but Lisa mainly wanted it to be just me and her.

On the down side is that I have been sick these past three days. Throwing up in the mornings or right after I eat, I'm exhausted even though I sleep about 10 hours and I'm running a bit of fever. My mom and Lisa just think it's the stomach bug and I should start feeling better tomorrow. So that leads to now, me and Lisa are curled up in my bed watching Tangled.

"Are you feeling any better babe?" My girlfriend asks while lightly running her hands up and down the back of my neck.

I shake my head not wanting to talk afraid that if I open my mouth that I will throw up. "Awe I'm sorry babe, just rest and I'll be here when you wake up." Lisa kisses my cheek making my heart flutter at her simple actions. I tuck my head further into her chest eventually falling asleep.

Lisa's P.O.V.

As Jennie is asleep in my arms begin to think....exactly 2 weeks from us having sex she is throwing up and is tired all the time. I mean she can't be pregnant, she told me she was on the pill but is that 100% effective? Hell if I know so I call Jisoo knowing she has experience in this.

"What up bitch!" Jisoo screams into the phone.

"Um I have a serious question that I need your help with."

"Oh yeah are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine but I have a question about birth control." I whisper not wanting to wake up Jen or have her parents hear this conversation.

"What about it? OH SHIT! Did you and Jennie have sex!!"

"Jisoo yes we did but answer the question." I say frustrated at her lack of attention span.

"Look all of birth control says it's about 97% effective but there have been many cases where women have gotten pregnant even while on it. Kind of like a condom there is always a possibility  that someone can get knocked up." Dinah answers matter of factly and I just gulp. Could Jennie be pregnant? "Hey you still there?"

"Uh yeah I just need you to meet me at the drug store in 10 minutes." I don't leave her time to answer before I hang up. I try and wiggle out from under my girl but that wakes her up in the process making me curse under my breath.

"Stay still." She mumbles cutely trying to wrap her arms around me but I don't let her. "Where are you going?"

I walk over to her door grabbing my shoes, slipping them on before I sit next to her on the bed. "Jisoo needs me but I won't be gone long, forty-five minutes max babe."

I see her roll her eyes before turning her back towards me. See what I mean. mood swings and she's never like this. "Well go hangout with Jisoo since I'm obviously not good enough."

"Jen please stop. I'll be back as soon as possible," I try to get her to turn over but she won't budge, "I love you." I lean over planting a kiss on her temple before getting up and leaving her room.

As I make my way to their front door her father stops me, "Is Jennie okay?"

"Yes sir, my friend needs me so I'm going to meet up with her and then I'll come back." I grab my keys from the coffee table and exit the Kim house.

The whole ten minute drive to the drug store I have this feeling that I can't really explain. My thoughts start running wild from how she can't be pregnant to all the possibilities that she can be pregnant. She can't be pregnant, she's 17 and we are in HIGH SCHOOL! I shake my head from the negative thoughts and meet Jisoo by the entrance of the store.

"So what are we doing here exactly?" Jisoo asks as she trails behind me.

"A pregnancy test." I mutter under my breath but Jisoo understood it clearly since I hear her gasp. I finally find the section I was looking for and find all kinds of pregnancy tests, ones you pee on or just normal sticks. "Jisoo which one do I get?"

"All of them." She blurts out making me turn and look at her. "At least get four tests just in case one isn't accurate."

I nod my head and get the most expensive ones since they can be the most accurate right? Oh my god this is just getting worse and worse. I pay for the test but now how do I bring this up to Jennie, I don't need her mad at me right now.

"The sooner the better Lisa, this is pretty serious." Wrapping an arm around my shoulder giving me a small side hug, Jisoo manages to read my mind.

"Okay thank you Jisoo, be safe driving home." I tell her before we part ways and I make my way back to Jennie's house.

By the time I pull into their driveway it's around 10:30 at night so they should be asleep. I put the tests into my basketball bag and walk to their house and luckily since the Kim's have taken a liking to me, they gave me a house key.

I see the kitchen and living room lights are off so I walk up to Jennie's room, surprised to see her awake. "Babe you should be sleeping."

Jennie jerks her head up and bolts out of her bed and launches herself into my arms. "You've been gone for three hours, I thought you weren't coming back." She cries into my shoulder, making me feel guilty for being gone longer than I have expected. I just needed time to think about everything before I came back.

I shut her bed room door walking us to her bed, "We need to talk," I grab her hand as I open my basketball bag revealing all the tests. I see her eyes go wide shaking her head, "Please don't freak out but the way you have been feeling lately and acting Jennie is worrying me."

She retracts her hand from my grasp standing up and pacing around the room, "No not possible, I'm on the pill."

I stand up, grabbing her by her shoulders making her look up at me. "I know but there's always a possibility so please take the test so we can know for sure." I calmly ask my girlfriend.

Jennie looks at the tests and then back at me. "Okay but come with me?"

I take her hand in mine while holding my bag in the other. "Of course baby."

"No." Is all she whimpers out before she sits in my lap and begin to cry into the crook of my neck. I can't imagine the stress she's going through I mean we are both scared but I don't show it. Once again I have to be strong for the both of us, but I don't mind it as long as she's okay.

"It'll be okay." I hug her body closer but she just shakes her head.

"No we are both in high school and this could potentially ruin your life. None of this is going to be okay if I'm-"

"Stop right there. Yes we are both in high school but this won't ruin my life if you are..well you know, but I'm not leaving you nor am I upset with you. It took two of us to do this and we should've been more careful but I am not going to leave you. I love you so much." I try to reassure her which I can tell helps a little since she isn't crying as hard now.

"I love you too Lisa." Jennie sniffles and right about that time, my phone timer goes off signaling the results are ready. Jennie gets up taking my hand in hers as we walk to the sink looking down at the results.

My heart skipped a beat as soon as I look at the tests.

-----------------------------
Double update as promise