10

September 23, Sunday (Lisa and Jennie's one month anniversary)

Jennie's P.O.V.

As usual I'm jolted awake from my peaceful sleep by my mom barging in my room loudly. "Mija me and your father are off to work but we will be home by 3 this afternoon. Watch your sister and if you want you can invite Lisa over if you want but I want you guys to stay home until we get back."

I stuff my face farther into my pillow mumbling an annoyed 'okay' since the freaking sun isn't even up yet. I feel my bed dip on my right while the covers are being lifted up and then finally I feel a tiny warm body scoot right into mine. Knowing it's Yeji I wrap my arm around her and we both easily fall back to sleep.

The next time I wake up it's by small fingers poking me in my cheek. "Yes Yeji?"

"I'm hungry." Yeji now moving to lay her chin my chest looking up at me.

I run my fingers through her hair. "Okay how does toast with jelly sound?"

"Mhm." Is all she says before wrapping her arms around my neck signaling she wants me to carry her. I go to the bathroom brushing my teeth and help Sofia do the same, then put her hair in a messy bun matching me. My phone starts going off and it's a reminder I have set on my phone for mine and Lisa's one month anniversary. Oh my god it's our anniversary!

I turn the reminder off before texting Lisa.

Me: Good morning mi amor, guess what day it is!

While waiting for a reply I take Sofia down stairs and make our breakfast. Half way through eating I finally get a response from Lisa.

My Baby: good morning babe and Saturday?

Lisa is kidding she really didn't forget did she?

Me: seriously you know what day it is..

My Baby: the 7th? It's Saturday what's so exciting about it?

I feel tears forming in my eyes but I shake my head getting rid of them so Sofia won't see me upset. I decide not to text back so instead of inviting her over that I'll just spend time with Yeji. Maybe she is just using me...

Lisa's P.OV.

"Jisoo your plan fucking sucks, I think she actually thought I forgot about our anniversary." I  throw my phone on my bed while Jisoo helps me plan the surprise for Jennie.

"Chill once she see's what we are planning she'll forget all about it."

"If she breaks up with me because she thought I forgot, you're dead." I chuckled but deep down I'm super nervous about tonight. Yeah we've been on dates and have gotten more comfortable with each other but sometimes it seems too good to be true that Jennie is mine. "Oh and how are you and Rosé?"

"What you mean? We are just friends nothing too special." Jisoo turns around trying to hide her face but I know she's lying.

I grab her by her shoulders twisting her around, "You fucking lie!" I smile along with Jisoo.

"Okay yeah we're talking but she doesn't want anyone to know right now."

"I won't say anything but you better not fuck this up." I hand her an empty jar and popsicle sticks from the table. (A.N. it will make sense later on)

"Yeah says you." Jisoo chuckle before getting to work on the gift.

I start building the fort out of extra bed sheets from my closet and hang them over my bed. I was planning on taking her out to an expensive restaurant and go to the pier but I remember her saying that she doesn't like all the expensive things. That she just enjoys things more personal when it's just me and her, so my plan for our one month anniversary is turning my room into a giant fort and us just have a movie night.