24

^^Play when I tell you too :) or not just helps later on haha^^

*Night of Prom* Feb. 23rd Saturday

Lisa's P.O.V.

It has been a week since we found out that Jennie is pregnant and I still can't believe that she's having my baby. Yeah we have only been together for six months and we are still in high school but Jennie and I both love each other more than words can explain so I know we will be fine.

Jennie on the other hand has been non-stop worrying about college and our parents. I don't know why she is worried about college because I've talked to coach about me staying in my apartment and he doesn't care, as long as I'm to my classes and practices on time.

On the other hand, I am nervous also about her parents. First of all, they don't know that I have a dick and honestly I don't think they know we have sex. Also, she's afraid that they will disown her and if worst come to worst and they do then she's moving in with me at my apartment, I'm planning to ask her after graduation anyway. All I know is that I'm going to be here for Jennie and the baby no matter what, I'm willing to give up basketball and get a job.

But right now I just want to focus on tonight and make it the best for Jennie. "How do I look?" I ask Jisoo.

She takes a step back looking me up and down before giving me a thumbs up, "You look great Lisa but more importantly how do I look?" I roll my eyes at her antics but tell her she looks good also

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go pick up your baby mama and Rosé!" Jisoo jumps up and down excitedly before running out of my apartment.

The day after Jennie told me she was pregnant we decided to wait and tell Rosé and Jisoo in person instead of over the phone. Their reactions were complete opposite, Rosé wasn't surprised at all and come to find out she bought the test herself. Jisoo on the other hand tackled both of us in a hug completely surprised by everything. Then later she had to make a joke about my pull out game but after that, we just talked and Jisoo claimed herself as a god-parent. She might be one sooner than she thinks because Jennie's dad might have my ass.

"Have any of you told the parents yet?" Jisoo asks looking at the corsages we got for Jennie and Rosé.

"No the only people that know about this are you and Rosé. Keep it that way too for now so no going around yelling 'baby mama' and shit."

"Okay, no need to be aggressive." She pats my back, "I know how serious this is so my lips are sealed."

"Thanks, J."

*At Jennie's House*

When I pull into Jennie's driveway the nerves hit me, It's okay you got this.

"Did you mean that for me or for yourself?" Jisoo chuckles out getting out of the car. Shit, I said that out loud.

"For myself." I smile at her behind me leading the way to the door fixing my tux on the way.

I knock a couple of times and I count to 5 before the door swings open revealing an excited Yeji, "Lisa Oppa!!"