02

^^^^ Lisa's parents house

Jennie P.O.V.

Nayeon didn't say a word to me today after our argument at lunch. I get why she's mad and maybe it's wrong of me to help Lisa but I have a hard time saying no to people, especially when they need help.

Right now I'm currently waiting for Lisa, who is 20 minutes late so far and I'm about to pack up my things when I hear someone jogging up to the table.

"Sorry had to get a snack after practice." Lisa breathes out siting across from me and opening her Cracker Jack box.

"Well don't make this a habit." I whisper yell not wanting to make a scene in the library as Lisa has.

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders opening the surprise that came in her Cracker Jack box. I roll my eyes and open my math book back up fixing to start the lesson when Lisa grabs my right hand.

"What are you doing?"

She grins and puts the toy ring on my small ring finger. "Now you can't say I never gave you anything."

I let a small smile form on my face before I shake my head and focus back on what we're suppose to do. "Open your book so we can get started."

Lisa smiles and takes out her text book and we begin tutoring.

Time passes by and Lisa isn't caring at all. "So do you at least understand the quadratic formula?" I ask frustrated due to Lisa not taking this seriously.

"Yeah sure." She answers while doodling on her notebook paper.

That's it. I slam my book closed and start to pack my things up.

"Where are you going?"

I zip up my backpack and rest it on my right shoulder turning to a shocked Lisa. "You aren't taking this seriously and I'm not wasting my time on you when you don't care."

I turn away from her and walk out of the library. I guess I have to walk home since Nayeon won't answer my texts.

"Kim stop." Lisa calls out but I still ignore her and keep walking.

I feel her hand grip my wrist making me stop. "Please I'm sorry."

"No you wasted almost 2 hours of tutoring on your phone doing who knows what or drawing on your paper! Might I add that I've probably lost my best friend because I'm helping you out! The least you could do is just pay attention for 2 hours!" I finish my rant punching her in her arm.

It doesn't even make her flinch but she's quiet for a minute. "I'm sorry. Look come to my house and we'll start over and I'll pay attention."

"Fine but if you take this as a joke, I'm done, Lisa." I warn giving her a stern look.

A smile crosses her face and she grabs my hand leading me to her car. "I'm sorry again." Lisa mumbles opening the passenger side door for me.

I pull out my phone and text my mom letting her know what's going on and that I'll be home soon.

The ride was silent but not awkward, we just listened to the radio. It was about a 10 minute ride until the car comes to a stop in front of a giant gate. It opens and oh my god, this house is huge.

"Close your mouth or else you'll catch a fly." Lisa chuckles getting out of the car and walking to the garage door.

I roll my eyes and follow her through this mansion. We end up in the kitchen and Lisa picks up a note, reading it before shaking her head and throwing it away. "Of course."