15

Monday December 31, 2018 *New Years Eve*

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Babe where do you want us to hang these lights?" Jennie asks from across the pool.

"Um around the pavilion is fine." I respond before finishing changing the pool lights. Right now we are setting up everything for my New Years' Eve party I'm throwing tonight. Nothing too big, just the whole basketball team and their plus-ones. Luckily our school gets New Year's Eve and New Year off and we don't have to go back to school until this Thursday.

Christmas was last week and Me and Jennie didn't do anything too big, due to her request. We just spent the day with her family and opened gifts there. I got Jennie a heart necklace while I got Yeji a pandora charm bracelet.

Once I'm done with the pool lights I see my girlfriend struggling hanging the light-up since she can't reach the top hook. I walk up behind her quietly before wrapping my arms around her waist and lifting her, "Lisa!" Jennie screams

"Hook the lights up, you can reach them now." I tell the cat-eyed girl before I feel her tap my arm signaling to put her down and I do.

Jennie quickly turns around before slapping my arm, "Ouch! What was that for?"

"For scaring me," Jennie playfully glares up at me. I smile leaning down and planting a soft kiss on her addicting lips. As I was about to pull away, Jennie placed a hand on the back of my neck deepening the kiss. Her warm hands caressed the base of my neck, causing goosebumps to form.

"Hey love birds hate to interrupt but Lisa I need your help!" Jisoo yells from inside the house. Jennie pulls away giggling softly against my lips. 

"With what!?" I yell back now agitated that Jisoo is always the one to interrupt our moments.

"Assorting the alcohol dumbass!"

I let out a sigh and look down to see Jennie eyeing me wearily. "It's not a lot, just some to help us let loose. Besides, it's mainly for the after-party once the team leaves."

"Okay but no drinking and driving right?"

"No babe," I kiss the tip of her nose, "you're still spending the night right?"

"Of course, now go help Jisoo." Jennie shoos me away. I wait for her to turn her back to me before I give her ass a slap, then running away. "LISA!"

"Okay so my parents will be here at 6 tonight and then they'll leave heading out to a party with their stuck-up friends. Start calling people at 7?" I ask my best friend as we carry the alcohol to my room.

"Sounds like a plan. So just for safe measures here," Jisoo reaches into her pants pocket beforehand me a bunch of condoms, "don't need any babies."

I roll my eyes at Jisoo's antics, "We haven't had sex since then and I'm not rushing anything but thanks for your concerns."

"Just watching out for my favorites." Jisoo tells me before we continue asserting the alcohol.

Finally, after decorating the pool and setting up the house everything is done. I check the time seeing it's 5 in the evening. "I don't want to run you guys off but I would like for you, Jennie, to meet my parents. So could ya'll be back by 6?" I ask Cheayoung and Jennie.

"Um yeah of course." Jennie smiles but I can see something is bothering her. Me and Jisoo lead our girls to Cheayoung's car but I let them get ahead before stopping Jennie.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing babe." Jennie says looking around so now I know she's lying.

"Jen I know you're lying, so be honest." I plead, putting my finger under her chin, turning her attention to me. "I don't know I guess I'm just afraid."