Get ready for tour

Start from the beginning

Bondita and Anirudh enters the haveli.

Sashwati: Thaku da, atleast now say. What surprise you have for our maa?

Trilochan: Mmm... I'll say. We are going to tour.

Saraswati: Hayee.... Really?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, really I didn't expected this. Why sudden tour?

Sashwati: Maa, taking us to tour is itself a rare, so please don't ask questions to thaku da or else he may cancel it.

Anirudh: He will not cancel. Planned is planned. Get ready, pack your things tomorrow we are going to tour.

Bondita: Wait, you both saying 'tour', 'tour', but you are not saying where we are going.

Trilochan comes to say but Anirudh stops him.

Anirudh: Kaka, let it be a surprise. Bondita, tomorrow you will know it by yourself.

Bondita: These much suspenseful surprise will always be like a normal one. Where kaka sasurji will take us? Either to khasi or some other temple. Hn, na Kaka sasurji?

Trilochan: Nahi, Bondita.

Bondita: What?

Trilochan: This time we are not going to khasi or any other temple. But to...

Anirudh: Kaka... No.

Trilochan: Oh okay okay.

Bondita: What you both are hiding?

Trilochan: Anirudh, get ready as soon as possible or else my mouth will reveal the suspense.

Kalindi: You can control us but not your mouth?

Trilochan: I can't even control you.

Anirudh: Okay, you both stay here and fight like this until we come. Come on, Bondita. Let's go.

Bondita laughed and went with him.

Chandra enters the haveli and he is confused to see them.

Chandra: Bihari, any celebration here?

Bihari: No, why?

Chandra: Why all are busy in packing their luggages?

Bihari: Hn, don't you know? Malik ji has decided to take us to tour.

Chandra: Whaat?

Bihari: Yeah, in seek of choti malkin's good health we all are going to tour.

Chandra: That's not tour then. It's called pilgrim. To Which temple they are going?

Trilochan: 'They' not 'we'. You too have to join us.

Chandra: But Kaka I am not interested in visiting different kinds of temples across India.

Trilochan: Wait, from the morning I am noticing that whenever I am saying tour, you people are asking me, "to which temple?". Why you all are thinking the same?

Chandra: Because you always love to visit temples, do pujas, taking aarti. That's why.

Trilochan: Chup! Yeah, I love that. That's what our dharm is.

Chandra: Kaka, those are boring. Enjoy the life atleast once.

Trilochan: How? Like going to bar, club, sighting at young woman?

Chandra: Haha! I'll take you once to all these places.

Trilochan: Hey...

Kalindi: In this age, does your Kaka wants to sight woman?

Trilochan: I am not that much aged. I am young still. Drinking elachi tea will keep us stay young. By the way, Bihari bring me tea now.

Bihari: Hn, malik ji.

Chandra laughs at them. Kalindi notices black cloth in his pocket.

Trilochan: Enough of mocking me. Go pack your things.

Chandra was about to leave but Kalindi stopped him.

Kalindi: What cloth is that?

Chandra looks at his pocket and reminds of Kanaka.

Kalindi: Have you forgot? Black cloth are not allowed in haveli.

Chandra: Thaku ma, actually it's not mine. I saw Kanaka today. She came to hospital. That too in a jeep. I found this cloth in that jeep only.

Kalindi: Why did you took it from her?

Chandra: Thaku ma, if you could remember on that day in temple when all taunted Bondita, that woman told me that a man with black mask spread this gossip. Now, this is also a black cloth. Why can't we relate this?

Trilochan and Kalindi thinks on.

Chandra: Today evening I am going to saniyasini ashram.

Trilochan: Why?

Chandra: May be Tupur could have helped her.

Kalindi: Wait, wait. I think you are making this small problem a big one. You know na, she is ashamed to show her face to the world that's why she might had covered her face. That's it. You don't waste your time. Go get ready.

Chandra: But thaku ma...

Trilochan: Chandra, she is right. Leave it. Now go do other works. And hn, throw this black cloth away.

Trilochan moves to his room. Kalindi went to her room.

Chandra looks at the black cloth and thinks on.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️