31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 22

"Did you post it already?" he asked. 

"N-no" 

"All you have to do is to press that button, do it now!" he shouted.

"H-hyun-" He wasn't able to finish his sentence when his hyung took the phone from him.

"Are you dumb or what?! I told you to post it already, it's been 20 minutes and you haven't done what I told you to do yet! You're really useless!!" 

They can't do anything but cry, they're so innocent but this guy keeps on ordering them to do things that they don't want to do. 

He isn't like this, he used to be kind. But when he didn't get what he wanted he became someone who's seeking for revenge. He's so mad as if someone took something that is meant for him. 

○●○●○●○

"Look at this fan art that an engene made, it's a sunsun one. They really like shipping the ships especially Jaywon and Sunsun" Ni-ki showed his hyung's.

"How did that even got in our feed?" Jay asked.

"Ahh.. I'm using my fake fan account" Ni-ki replied.

Ni-ki scrolled on twitter and then they saw a certain post that caught their attention.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Sunoo got shocked by what he saw.

The tweet was a screenshot of a conversation of two engenes: 

"How did they now?" Heeseung asked.

"The only ones who knows about this is us and-" Sunoo wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"Nah, they won't do that.. Won't they?" Sunoo added.

"What's there to be worried about? Engenes even ships you with Sunghoon hyung" Jungwon mumbled.

"The problem is those homophobic ones, they'll throw hates on them and they might do something that will hurt you and Sunghoon" Jay stated.

"What should we do?" Jake asked.

"We don't have a schedule for today and tomorrow, let's fix this and tell the manager about it" Heeseung responded.

"Since we all have fan accounts lets send dm's to others telling them to report the person who posted the conversation cause they're sending false information" Sunoo suggested.

"But is it really a false information?" 

"Let's eat first" Jake suggested and everyone agreed.

Everyone is eating while talking to each other but Sunoo is quiet and he hasn't toouched his food yet.

"Hyung, eat already you haven't touched your food yet. Should we feed you?" Ni-ki asked him but Sunoo didn't hear him.

"Let him be, he's deep in his thoughts. He'll eat his food later" Jungwon replied.

"I'm already full" Sunoo stood up from his chair and went to the balcony.

"He didn't even eat yet he's full" 

Sunoo let out a sigh as he sat on the swing chair.

"Who could it be? Ta-ki? Daniel? Nahh they can't do that.. K hyung? no not him" Sunoo thought to himself.

"Or maybe Se-" Sunoo didn't even finish what he was thinking and just shook his head.

"A lot of people gets hate because they're in love with someone who's the same sex as theirs.. I don't want to see Sunghoon getting lots of hate from others.. I don't even think that I'd be able to take the hate they'll give me, what will happen now?"

"What if the whole group gets hate for having me as their member? What if the others get involve in this? What if it ends to disbandment? Is this really the end?" 

"Will everything be okay after this?" Sunoo hugs himself tightly as a tear fell on his cheeks.

"Everything will be okay" Jay showed up and patted him.

"Don't overthink too much, take deep breaths and take some rest" Jay told him.

"Jungwon was going to go here and comfort you but he's worried that he'll cry with you instead of comforting you" Jay added and that made Sunoo chuckle.

"We're here for you so don't worry too much, we'll protect you our sunshine" 

《END OF CHAPTER 2》

KOOCHIESSSSSSS IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMASSS!! 

This is just a short update but I'll surely post another chapter the day after tomorrow!! 

THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR THE 3K READS! AUTHOR CHII LOVES YOU<3

Always stay safe and take care of yourself okay? again.. Thank you so much for supporting my story. Your votes, your comments, and seeing the reads increase day by day makes me smile💓

Infinite love from your author KoogieChii❣