31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 11

"Happy birthday Hoon" Sunoo walked towards Sunghoon and he hugged him causing the other members to scream in excitement.

"Thank you sunshine" Sunghoon hugged Sunoo back.

"I didn't expect you all to do this, Thank you. You guys made my birthday even more special" Sunghoon smiled at them.

"Is it really us who made it more special or is it Sunoo hyung?" Jungwon teased him.

"N-no, aish let's just eat" Sunghoon held Sunoo's hands and walked towards the chairs.

Sunoo got surprised by what he did but he just let him do what he wants since it's his birthday.

Sunoo sat on the chair and so Sunghoon sat beside him.

"We bought alcohols!" Jay said loudly and took some wine from the paper bag.

"Are we even allowed to drink that?" Jungwon asked him.

"It's just today so I guess we can?..." Jay smiled at them and started pouring some alcohol on their glass.

"Here have some" Sunghoon put some grilled beef on Sunoo's plate.

"Thanks" Sunoo smiled brightly at him.

"Just tell me if you want more, I'll cook you some" Heeseung stated.

"No hyung, just eat there and I'll cook it" Jay responded.

○●○●○●○

Everyone finished eating and they're now currently drinking their alcohol.

"Why does it taste bad and also good at the same time?" Sunoo spoke and looked at his shot glass.

"I guess that's how it's supposed to taste hyung" Niki responded.

"Lets play a game, the one passes out first treats everyone on a five star hotel" Niki added and everyone agreed to them.

"Hey, stop drinking you can only handle 7 shots and that's your 4th one" Sunghoon held Sunoo's wrist to stop him from drinking.

"How did you know how much shots he can handle?" Heeseung asked Sunghoon.

"Oh uhm well you know we drank one time before.." Sunghoon replied.

"You shouldn't drink alcohol at such a young age hyung it's bad for your health" Niki pointed at Sunoo and passed out.

"Look who's talking, he suggested the game but he's the one who lost" Jay laughed loudly.

"Five star hotel here we come!!" Jungwon shouted and they all laughed.

"Three shots of alcohol already makes Niki pass out" Heeseung mumbled.

"Huh? who passed out?" Niki put his head up and his face is so red because of the alcohol.

"You silly, let me put you to bed now" Jake said and stood up to help Niki go to his bed.

"I don't think I can handle this anymore, I think I should go to bed now" Heeseung mumbled and stood up from his chair.

"Are you gonna leave us here hyung?" Sunoo asked him.

"Yeah but don't do anything stupid especially you and Sunghoon" Heeseung looked at him and continued walking towards the door.

A few minutes passed and Sunoo is not in his right mind caused by the 9 shots of alcohol that he took.

Jungwon stood up from his chair and sat on Jay's lap and Sunoo noticed that.