31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 4

"Lets go inside now" Sunoo suggested.

"Mhm, but uhm, may I?" Sunghoon asked and showed Sunoo his hand.

"Yeah, but just this once" Sunoo replied.

They went back inside holding each others hands

"Waa, are you a couple again?" Daniel asked.

"No" They both said.

"Then what's with the holding hands? Your fingers are even intertwined" Jungwon stated and stood up and took a video of Sunoo and Sunghoon's hands.

Sunoo took his hands away from Sunghoon and scratched his neck as is nothing happened.

Sunghoon and Sunoo returned to their seats and smiled awkwardly at each other.

"So, tell us the truth are you in a relationship again?" Ni-ki asked.

"I already said no" Sunoo replied.

"Not now but soon" Sunghoon answered.

"Ooh, so it's like you two made a deal or something?" Taki curiously asked and they both nodded.

"Interesting, tell us what's the deal" Jay mumbled.

"Why would we?" Sunoo answered.

"Rude" Jake shortly said and pouted.

"Here, I'll tell you so listen carefully" Sunghoon replied.

"So I have 31 days to make him fall for me again, and it will start on the month of December. If he still doesn't want me back until new years eve then I dont have any chance anymore" Sunghoon explained.

"Ya Sunghoon! Don't be a big dumbass again so you better make Sunoo yours once again. It will be awkward if we debut together and you two won't talk to each other as if you're strangers" Jay said.

"Yeah, I agree with Jay hyung" Ni-ki added.

"I would like to help Sunghoon hyung to get back with Sunoo hyung but I can't since you'll be on a different dorm on December" Taki said.

"Oh, we will move out tomorrow so lets all have a great time tonight" Heeseung mentioned.

"Lets sleep on one dorm" K suggested.

"Okay, but whose dorm will we use?" Daniel asked.

"Jay and Jake hyungs, their room are like the most cleaned one since Jay hyung is there" Ni-ki pointed Jay.

"Okay, Jay and Jakes it is" Heeseung stated.

○●○●○●○

They are now on Jay and Jake's dorm and they are carrying their own blankets.

"Woah, what's with the matching pajamas?" Jungwon asked and they all looked at Sunoo and Sunghoon who coincidentally wore the same pajamas.

"I think that deal thingy is not real, are you sure that you guys aren't in a relationship again?" Jake added.

"What? No we're not this is the old pajamas that we had before and its just a coincidence that we wore it at the same time" Sunoo explained.

"Ooh something's fishy..." Ni-ki said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah there is, your breath does" Sunoo stated that made them all laugh but also made Ni-ki pout.

"Sunoo hyung, I thought you dont have feelings for Sunghoon hyung anymore but why are you still wearing that matchy pajamas that you had with Sunghoon hyung?"