31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 2

Heeseung, Ni-ki, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Jay and Sunoo are in their own dorm and they're packing their stuffs 'cause Bang Pd told them that they'll move to another dorm tomorrow first thing in the morning.

K and Taki are in their own room comforting each other.

Sunghoon saw Daniel's tears falling so he stopped packing his stuffs for a minute to comfort Daniel.

"Shh, I can't say that it's okay because it's obviously not okay but I believe that you'll debut soon. All your hard work will soon pay off and I'll be your first fan. Okay?" Sunghoon stated.

"It's not about not being able to debut, or maybe yes but it makes me more sad knowing that you won't be my roommate anymore" Daniel said and burst into tears.

"Cute" Sunghoon thought to himself then giggled.

"Hug is the best comfort that I could give you so here" Sunghoon spoke and opened his arms.

As soon as he opened his arms Daniel immediately hugged him and cried even more.

"We'll still stay in contact and I'll still be your friend" Sunghoon added and stood up because he still needs to pack his stuffs.

"I know... It's just that I'll miss you guys especially you and Jay hyung since both of you became my roommates" Daniel mumbled.

"I'll miss you too and i'm sure that they will miss you" Sunghoon replied.

Sunghoon finished packing his stuffs and he's ready to go tomorrow.

"Do you want to go to Heeseungs?" Sunghoon suggested and Daniel just nodded.

They went outside straight to Heeseung and Jungwon's dorm.

Sunghoon knocked on the door and Heeseung opened it and he saw Daniel's eyes and it's all red and puffy.

"Hey why are you crying?" Heeseung asked.

"Hyung!!" Daniel said and burst into tears again and hugged Heeseung.

"He's been crying for like half an hour now" Sunghoon stated and went inside Heeseung's dorm.

"Who?" Jungwon curiously asked.

"Daniel, he's outside with Heeseung"

Jungwon went outside to check on Daniel and he's still crying so he helped Heeseung to comfort Daniel.

○●○●○●○

It's already night and Daniel stopped crying.

K is in Jay and Jakes dorm, Taki is in Ni-ki and Sunoo's, while Sunghoon and Daniel is with Heeseung and Jungwon.

《Group chat》

Wonn: Bang pd said that we'll have a dinner party later at 9 pm
Sent 05:30 pm

Sunwoo: Okayy
Sent 05:30 pm

Jakue: Okayr
Sent 05:31 pm

Sunwoo: How's Daniel?
Sent 05:32

K Finee: Yeah, did he stopped crying already?
Sent 05:33

Wonn: Yeah, he's eating Bungeo-ppang now
Sent 05:34 pm

Rikie: Hey! Did you just have Bungeo-ppang without me?
Sent 05:35 pm

HeeHee: You're still on the group chat? I thought you already left HAAHAHHA this is like the first time you chatted something here.
Sent 05:36 pm