31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 16

"I'll do it go and wash your hands" Heeseung told Sunoo and so Sunoo did as he was told.

"Should I tell Sunghoon that I'm planning to say yes to him on December 31st?" Sunoo asked himself.

"But I might regret it if I do so.." Sunoo mumbled.

"Hey hyung! are you done in the bathroom? I really need to use the bathroom right now!" Ni-ki shouted and knocked loudly on the bathroom door.

"Almost done!" Sunoo shouted back.

Sunoo dried his hands and opened the door. As soon as he opened it Ni-ki went inside quickly and slightly pushed him out of the bathroom.

"What's with the hurry?" Sunoo said and just shook his head.

He looked at the couch and there's no Sunghoon in his sight.

"H-hoon?" He stuttered.

"Hyung! where's Hoon?!" Sunoo asked loudly.

"He's at the bedroom, doctor Bang is already treating him" Jake mumbled who popped out of nowhere.

"Bang Si-hyuk nim?!" Sunoo shockingly asked.

"Hahahha Dr. Cristopher, Bang Christopher not Bang Si-hyuk" Jake giggled.

"He's a good doctor, he's our family doctor and he never failed to treat us, you don't have to worry" Jake patted Sunoo in his back.

"Isn't he a member of stray kids sunbaenim? Bang Chan hyung?" Sunoo asked.

"No hahahah Bang Chan hyung's name is Bang Christopher Chan but Dr. Bang's full name is only Bang Christopher" Jake giggled once again.

"Oohh, I thought it was Bang Chan hyung" Sunoo mumbled.

Jay came out of the bedroom and that caught Sunoo's reaction.

"Hyung how's Sunghoon hyung?" Sunoo asked.

"The doctor is still cleaning his wound, he's almost finished and since the wound wasn't that deep it was easier for him to treat him" Jay explained and that made Sunoo smile.

"See I told you Dr. Bang is a good doctor" Jake tapped Sunoo's shoulders and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"I'll say that he really is a good doctor if Sunghoon's wound get healed" Sunoo responded.

○●○●○●○

Doctor Bang already finished treating Sunghoon and he is currently sleeping.

Sunoo is seating beside Sunghoons bed and he's just staring at him.

"I'll just go and drink some water" Sunoo said and went out of the bedroom.

Sunghoon slowly opened his eyes when he heard Sunoo close the door.

"Hyu-" Ni-ki didn't finish what he's going to say cause Sunghoon shushed him.

"Shh let's prank Sunoo" Sunghoon whispered.

"You just woke up but already thought of a prank" Jake said then giggled.

"I was awake since earlier I was just pretending" Sunghoon said.

"I'll hide and you all should act as if there was no Park Sunghoon in this world" Sunghoon added.

"Where will you even hide? As if you could jump off of the window" Jay mumbled.

"Well that's what I'm going to do" Sunghoon said and that made Jake widen his eyes.

"Dude are you sure that you're okay now?" Jake asked.

"Did you lose your brain while Doctor Bang is treating your wound or did you lose it when you got stabbed?" Heeseung asked.

"There's a ladder near the window, I asked Doctor Bang to put it there before he goes home" Sunghoon explained.

"When will we stop pretending tho?" Jungwon asked.

"I don't know maybe when he gets mad" Sunghoon giggled and stood up.

"Hey be careful, you don't want Doctor Bang to go back here" Heeseung said.

Sunoo already went back to the bedroom and he was shocked when he saw Ni-ki lying in the bed.

"Ya Ni-ki what are you doing there? Where's Sunghoon?" Sunoo asked loudly.

"Hyung, come on we all know that Sunghoon hyung is already dead" Ni-ki mumbled but the others got shocked cause that's not what they planned.

"Yeah hyung, let's move on now.. He'll never come back" Jungwon said in a sad tune and acted as if he's wiping his tears.

"Yaa! Are you all crazy? How can you say that he's dead?" Sunoo got frustrated.

"Cause he really is" Jake mumbled.

"Jay hyung do you know where Sunghoon is?" Sunoo ignored Jake and asked Jay but Jay shook his head.

"Sunoo, stop, he's dead" Heeseung patted Sunoo's back.

"Hyung you too? Oh come on! You guys should stop it!" Sunoo yelled at them.

"Sunoo he's really dead. Let's just accept the fact that he's gone now" Jay said.

Sunoo ignored them and looked over the room.

He checked the closet and even under the bed.

"SUNGHOON! I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING SOMEWHERE! COME OUT NOW! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" Sunoo shouted.

"Hahaha hyung stop yelling you'll lose your voice" Jungwon giggled.

"Stop pranking me this is not funny I swear it's not funny" Sunoo said then left the room and banged the door loudly.

"Why did you say that Sunghoon's dead?" Jake asked Ni-ki.

"I don't know it just came out of my mouth" Ni-ki said then laughed.

"He's mad now, he'll probably scold you later" Jay told Ni-ki.

"Check the window and look if Sunghoon's there" Heeseung told Jake and Jake did as he was told.

"He's not there" Jake said.

《End of chapter 16》

Soo this update is very short and chapter 15 wasn't the last chapter.

It was supposed to be "last chapter for this week" but I did a typographical error or should I say I wrote it purposely to prank y'all...

So yeahh thank you for readingg!!

Word count: 859♡