31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 13

"Engenes.. They trended something in twitter" Sunghoon mumbled as he scrolled through his phone.

"What is it?" Sunoo looked at him.

"SunghoonsGirlfriend, ParkSunghoon, WhoIsShe, CongratsSunghoon" He replied to Sunoo.

"Some engenes are mad at me and some of them are congratulating me" Sunghoon added.

"Poor engenes, little did they know that it was just Sunoo.." Jake mumbled as he passed by them.

"The company will handle it but you shouldn't go outside often" Jay pointed at Sunghoon.

"And you shouldn't wear that hoodie outside" Jay added and pointed at Sunoo.

"You sound like a dad" Jungwon said and laughed at him.

"Sunoo" Sunghoon called him and signaled him to follow him outside.

"Where are you going? Can I come?" Niki asked Sunghoon.

"No" Sunghoon replied causing Niki to pout.

Sunoo followed him outside and closed the door to the lounge after.

"Where are we going?" Sunoo asked but didn't bother looking at him.

"You'll see" Sunghoon held Sunoo's hands and their fingers intertwined.

"Didn't Jay hyung say that we shouldn't go outside?" Sunoo looked at his and Sunghoon's hands.

"No, he just told you not to wear the hoodie anymore and he didn't tell us not to go outside together" Sunghoon just looked at him and they started walking.

An uber stopped infront of them and so Sunghoon sat inside and Sunoo followed him.

Sunghoon was about to take of his face mask and his bucket hat but Sunoo held his hand causing him to stop.

"What?" Sunghoon looked at him.

"Don't take it off, it's dangerous" Sunoo mumbled.

"We could've just asked the staff to drive us to where we're going, why did you call an uber?" Sunoo added.

"If I did then we wouldn't be able to go there, it's time for us to work so they won't allow us to go there" Sunghoon replied.

"Right, we're supposed to work and take our vocal lessons why aren't we at the building again?" Sunoo raised an eyebrow at him.

"Cause we're going to Namsan tower to find our lock" Sunghoon whispered to Sunoo.

"Suddenly? finding our lock? have you lost your mind? If we got scolded it'd be your fault" Sunoo just turned his gaze to his phone.

"Yeah, I'll take responsibilities so spend the rest of the day with me" Sunghoon winked at Sunoo but he didn't saw it since he's looking at his phone.

Sunoo fell asleep and Sunghoon woke him up since they already arrived at Namsan tower.

"Hey, wake up" He tapped Sunoo's shoulder and so Sunoo opened his eyes slowly and looked around.

"We're here" Sunghoon mumbled and handed the driver the money.

"Thank you" He added and they stepped out of the car.

Sunghoon hid his face with his bucket hat and his face mask while Sunoo hid his face by wearing the hood of his hoodie and his black face mask.

"Don't take your hood off especially your mask" Sunghoon reminded him and Sunoo just nodded.