31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 21

"Eyy Sunghoon~ I heard that you've got a girlfriend" K told him.

"It wasn't even a girl" Sunghoon mumbled.

"I thought you'll get Sunoo hyung back?" Taki looked at Sunghoon then continued munching his food.

"Yeah, I am. The girl that you all thought that I am with was Sunoo" Sunghoon explained.

"Wait what?" The 3 got shocked.

"Engenes went crazy about that news" Heeseung mumbled and just shook his head.

"They trended a lot of hashtags that time, some even thought that it was Sunghoon's friend from figure skating" Jay replied.

"Well what can we do, they're so obsessed with my handsome face" Sunghoon just smiled and continued eating.

"You? Handsome? In which part? I can't see it though" Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who fell inlove with me and my looks" Sunghoon replied and that made the others laugh.

"That's why engenes call you two tom and jerry" K said.

"I'm Tom then Sunghoon is Jerry cause he looks like a rat" Sunoo mumbled.

"Good thing I love you, or else-" Sunghoon didn't finish what he was going to say cause Sunoo cut him off.

"Or else what?! Huh? Come on and say it! Or else what?" Sunoo raised an eyebrow at him and Sunghoon just giggled.

"Stop bickering with each other, go and eat your food it'll get cold" Jungwon told them.

"We will go now, It's already time for practice" K excused themselves and bid goodbye.

"Already? well then, let's see each other again sometime" Heeseung stood up and hugged the 3 boys and the other members did the same.

The 3 boys, Taki, K, and Daniel already left the restaurant and the 7 boys are the only ones left.

"Where should we go next?" Jay asked.

"To the park I guess?" Jake mumbled.

"Okay, let's go to the park then" Jungwon stood up and picked his bag.

Sunghoon went close to Sunoo and took Sunoo's bag.

"What?" Sunoo looked at him. "I'll carry it" Sunghoon held Sunoo's hands then he put their hands in his pocket.

"Hyung, let's copy them" Ni-ki told Heeseung and Jake while pointing at Sunoo and Sunghoon's hand.

Ni-ki held Jake's hands and put their hands inside Jake's pocket while his left hand is inside Heeseung pocket.

"Heeseung hyung and Jake hyung looks like Ni-ki's parents hahahaha" Jungwon mumbled.

"Heeseung hyung and Jake takes really good care of him" Jay replied.

They all went inside the van and today was peaceful cause there are no sasaengs.

"Should we play red light, green light later? the loser will have to go and buy us ice cream" Ni-ki suggested and since Ni-ki is their maknae.

What Ni-ki wants, Ni-ki gets.

"Green light" Heeseung said and the other members are walking towards him.

"Red light!" Heeseung laughed when he saw that Jay is only standing with one feet.

"Green light!" The members walked and Ni-ki is the only one running towards Heeseung.

"Red light!!" Heeseung looked back and he caught Ni-ki moving.

"Come here" Heeseung called him.

"Green light" Sunoo walked to the tree so Heeseung can't see him.

"Red light" Heeseung felt that someone was missing.

He looked in front so the members can walk up to him but he got surprised when Sunoo was infront of him and separated his hands from Ni-ki.

The members ran away and Heeseung tagged Jay.

"I'll start now!" Jay shouted.

"Green light" The members walked towards him fast.

"Red light!" Jay looked back and caught Sunoo moving so Sunoo walked to him and held his hands.

"Why is your hands so cold?" Sunoo laughed.

"He's nervous that we might do what you did earlier HAHAHAHA" Jungwon said and that made the others laugh.

"Green lig-" Jay didn't finish what he was saying when Sunghoon separated his hands from Sunoo's hands.

The members immediately ran and Jay tagged Sunghoon.

"He'll probably just look at Sunoo every time he says red light" Jake mumbled and that mad the others laugh too.

"Green light!" Sunghoon started the game and the members hid on the tree and some of them hid behind the umbrella.

"Red lig- Eish this isn't funny" Sunghoon stated and giggled.

"It's funny for us though" Ni-ki shouted and laughed.

"Green light!" Sunghoon shouted.

"Red light!" He looked back but as expected the members are still hiding.

"Annyeo-" Sunoo surprised him but he didn't get to finish his sentence cause he tripped on the rock.

Sunoo fell and Sunghoon catched him but they both fell on the ground.

Sunghoon is laying in the grass and Sunoo is on top of him.

"Yeonghaseyo" Sunoo said after giving Sunghoon a peck then he stood up and smiled at Sunghoon.

○●○●○●○

"Can we even do this? We might get in trouble if we do it"

"Oh come on, why are you acting like a coward. Don't do it if you don't want to, but me? I'll do it"

"I'll do anything to give them a dirty image"

"But-"

"Shut up and get your ass out of here if you don't want to do it", "That shit is the reason why I'm not able to achieve what I want"

"And you! You better not tell anyone about this or else.."

《END OF CHAPTER 21》

What do you think will happen next?? well the main question is who do you think will give them a dirty image? go and drop your guesses I want to know hahahhaha.