31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 19

Morning has come and the other members are already awake except for Sunghoon and Sunoo.

They we're the last ones to sleep last night so they let them sleep more.

《Last Night》

Sunoo is done eating and he sat on the swing chair at the balcony. He took deep breaths and just stared at the night sky filled with stars.

Sunghoon noticed that Sunoo is at the balcony so he stood up and went towards him.

He sat beside him and leaned on Sunoo's shoulder and Sunoo just let him do whatever he want.

"While we're sitting here.. what could the others be doing?" Sunoo mumbled.

"The others? Jay and Jungwon is flirting with each other, same goes for Jake and Ni-ki, while Heeseung hyung is using his phone" Sunghoon replied.

"No, I mean those others like those strangers or those engenes.. Are they safe? are they somewhere comfy? are they happy right now? do they have a problem? I hope I can comfort everyone who's sad and make them laugh" Sunoo said.

"Well, I hope that they tell us if they're sad, happy, or mad. Do you remember that post we read in weverse?" Sunghoon looked at Sunoo.

"Ahh that engene who thanked us for being there when her own parents isn't there when she's sad?" Sunoo looked at him.

"We're not even there for her, she just watched our videos and looked at our pictures then she's already fine. I'm happy that they feel happy when they watch us. I want to meet every engenes and tell them that they did a great job. I want to hug all of them and thank them for supporting us" Sunoo added.

"We weren't even able to reply to her cause we we're recording something, I was going to comment on her post and say that enhypen loves her so much but it was time for the recording" Sunghoon sighed.

"I hope she's okay now.. I hope every engenes are happy" Sunghoon smiled.

"Let's pretend that engenes are the stars and enhypen is the moon" Sunoo said.

"Engene-ah, are you okay? how are you doing? are you happy? are you sad? are you mad? I hope everything is okay. If you're having a bad time and going through tough challenges just trust yourself! I know that you can do get past it. Sunoo and the other members loves you!" Sunoo said while looking at the stars.

"Engene Saranghae, whatever you do I hope that you know that enhypen is proud of you! To our engenes who are still studying go and study hard! We'll meet soon and if we do, I'll congratulate you. To our engenes who are working, you are doing a great job! Keep it up, enhypen is rooting for you. Saranghae!" Sunghoon stated.

"What if I continued being a figure skater? then I wouldn't be able to feel so loved by engenes.. and I wouldn't meet my sunshine. Good thing I chose to chase my dream of being an idol, I gave up my dream for a bigger dream and I don't regret anything. I lost something but gain lots of things. I just hope that you know that I really really love you" Sunghoon said while looking at Sunoo.

"Why are you crying hahahaha" Sunoo laughed at him.

"I'm not crying, something got caught in my eyes" Sunghoon wiped his eyes.

"Aww hahaha come let me blow it for you" Sunoo leaned closer to Sunghoon and was about to blow but something unexpected happened.

Sunghoon got shot in his chest by a sniper and it was the girl who stabbed him last time.