31.D.Of.D. - Chapter 12

Sunoo is riding the car with Heeseung and Jake while the rest of the members are at the other car.

They're on their way to the HYBE building to have some choreography lessons for their second album BORDER:CARNIVAL.

A few minutes passed and they entered the building and walked towards the practice room.

The choreographer went inside the practice room and so they bowed at him.

The choreographer taught them the dance for the first half of the song and the members are fast learners so they learned the dance easily.

Hour by hour the drops of the sweats on their shirts are increasing.

"You guys did a great job, we'll continue our practice tomorrow" The choreographer said and they all bowed at him.

"Thank you" The members responded as the choreographer went out of the practice room.

Niki is still practicing the dance and Sunoo noticed him.

"Riki, take a break first. Don't overwork yourself, let's take a break for 5 minutes and go back to practice together" Sunoo stated and handed him a bottle of water.

"Thank you" Niki said as he took the water bottle from Sunoo.

"Sunoo" Sunghoon pointed at his phone signaling him that he texted something.

Sunoo looked at his phone and he opened it.

《Conversation》

Sunghoon: I'll go to the place where we used to go to every 9:00 pm do you want to come with me?

End of conversation》

Sunoo looked at Sunghoon and he nodded at him.

"What was that about?" Niki looked at them. 

"Nothing" Sunoo replied emotionlessly and stood up to go back to practice.

"Hyung can you teach me that part after the jumping one?" Sunoo asked Jay and so Jay taught him the choreography.

"Thank you" Sunoo smiled at Jay and he practiced the dance from the top once again.

Their comeback is coming in a few months so everyone is working hard.

They'll practice the second half of the choreography tomorrow and after that they'll practice their vocals and record it.

○●○●○●○

They all finished practicing and everyone is back at the dorm.

Sunoo is sitting at the bench on the balcony and staring at the stars.

"If I die will I be part of them?" He mumbled.

"Yeah and you'll be the brightest star but don't die alone, let's die together" Sunghoon replied who appeared from nowhere.

"Ya you surprised me! I didn't know you were there" Sunoo smacked Sunghoon's arms lightly.

"Sorry" Sunghoon sat beside him.

"Wear the hoodie I put in your bed when we go out later" Sunghoon added.

"Wait I'll check it" Sunoo was about to stand up but Sunghoon held his wrist stopping him from going.

"Stay here" Sunghoon mumbled and pulled Sunoo closer to him.

Sunghoon leaned his head on his shoulder and that made Sunoo blush.