x49 - Words from the Senior

Jiaqi's eyes widened. Xiaotang, Keni and Sunrui runs towards Linfan and lifts her up. The whole college department screams and cheers.

The bluenette jumps to her feet and runs to Linfan as the three girls set her down. When the two of them made eye contact, Linfan rushes to Jiaqi with a big smile on her face.

"How did you do that!?"
"How did you catch that!?"

They simultaneously said with great excitement.

When both of them realized that none of them expected that move to be well executed, they were amaze and became even more excited.

The two girls raised their hands to give each other a high touch, but when Linfan's hand make contact with Jiaqi's--more specifically, the hand she used to spike the ball--the bluenette felt a lot of pain.

All the excitement on Linfan's face was washed away with worry when she saw the visible pain written on the bluenette's face.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Jiaqi looked at her right palm and saw how red it was. When she tried to form it in a fist, it began to hurt a lot more.

"I think....I spiked it too much...My palm freaking hurts..."

The other girls who were walking towards them noticed that they suddenly became quite. They asked what's wrong and Linfan explained to them what happened.

The two teams lined up and shook each other's hand while the word travels to the little sister's ears.

When she heard about this, Chengxuan went down to the court with a dark aura surrounding her. As she nears, Jiaqi felt a chill run down her spine.

She slowly turned her head to where the cold aura was coming from. When she saw her little sister glaring at her, Jiaqi ran towards Xueer and used her as a shield.

"Xu Jiaqi."

Jiaqi visibly flinched and hid her face away from the sophomore. Keran, Linfan and the other girls amusedly watch the scene in front of them.

"You giant bluenette," she coldly says as she takes a step closer. "Are you stupid?"

Jiaqi peeks behind Xueer and shakes her head vigorously.

"Then why the hell did you spike the ball?"

The older sister cowers behind her girlfriend again.

"Actually, who the hell spikes a basketball ball???"

The bluenette looked at her friends for help. Yuyan was the first to respond, followed by Lingzi, then Shuxin and Keyin. Soon, everyone one of them blocked Chengxuan's sight and distracted her while Jiaqi leaves the gym.

But before she leaves the place, the college ace turns around and calls the high school ace's attention.

"If you want to challenge and win against us before we graduate, then change your play style. Your team's play style."

~~~~~~~~~

"Ah!" Jiaqi hissed in pain.

Dr. Wang frowns as she looks at the girl's hand. "It's not broken but why can't you close it?" she questions herself.

"Laoshi," Jiaqi speaks. "Maybe it was just stretched a lot...?"

"Child," Dr. Wang started. "You're telling me, you hit the ball that hard than your bones stretched a lot so you can't close it?"

Jiaqi retracted her eyes away from the doctor.

"Ummm....Doesn't that happen...?"

The doctor looks at her blankly. "...Whatever you say..."