Prologue

Youth Campus (YC) is a famous campus, known throughout the whole China. Every child who graduated from YC has shown outstanding performances in their field of work.

Originally, YC is a campus for students who want to have a bright future in the entertainment industry. But as time goes by, the founders decided to widen the campus, accepting other majors such as medical majors, engineering majors and many more.

YC is also known for having a friendly and healthy relationship between the students and the faculty. But, of course, despite that being said, arrogant and rude students will always exist.

That is why, the campus has a “One month, Three chances” rule.

The “One month, Three chances” rule states that, “If a student causes a ruckus among other students, that student is to be held under monitory for one month. Within that month, the student is given three chances. If they use all the three chances, their parents or guardian will be called in the campus and the student is given a whole day to gather all the things that they have. But if the student under monitory behaves for one month, they will be able to stay in the campus and their chances get restarted.”

Being accepted in YC isn’t because of the students’ luck, background or connection. Each student that was accepted has shown stellar performances during their written and practical exams, proving that they are knowledgeable, talented and worthy to be accepted by the campus.

Having the highest number of exam takers every year, the Music and Dance Department only accepts up to nine talented students. This year, the Music and Dance Department only had a hundred and nine exam takers. But among those, the campus was only able to see three deserving students for the Music Department and one marvelous student for the Dance Department.

Kong Xueer, a twenty-year-old dance major student who used to study at Bees University, Youth Campus’ rival school, decided that she’s had enough with all the bullying she faced in her previous university. She consulted her parents about her problem for the first time, and they agreed to let her look for the university of her choice.

Among her choices, YC stood out the most to her. Knowing how strict the campus can get with accepting the students of her major, Xueer hesitated a lot. But the thought of the campus having a friendly atmosphere tempted her, so she decided to give it a shot.

She went to the campus, took the exams and anxiously waited for the results.
After a week, Xueer received an email from the campus. With shaky fingers, she moved the cursor and clicked the email. She carefully read the email to make sure that her brain would register the right news.

After reaching the last word, Xueer’s eyes widened. She read through the email, again and again, to make sure that what she read was indeed correct. When it has fully downed to her, Xueer shouted from her bedroom, informing her parents about it.

When the news reached Mr. and Mrs. Kong’s ears, they rushed to her bedroom to read the email themselves. After confirming the message, they gave her a proud look and hugged her while tears of joy start to peak in their eyes.

Her mom and dad decided to have a mini party within themselves to celebrate her success.

After they left her room, Xueer happily entered all the given information to log in to her student account. When she successfully got in, she looked at all the data: her class, schedule, where she needs to go and many more