x45 - Festival

Keran, Jiaqi and the team participating for the basketball competition trained their selves until the day of the competition. The training brought a lot of nostalgic memories that some of them even teared up during the first day. After getting their bodies back into shape, every one was ready for the game.

Though it's labeled as a friendly basketball competition, it's also like a competition between the pride of the high school department and the college department. Last year, the college lost the volleyball competition. But this year, the college students are sure that they will win this year.

Xueer and the other girlfriends would often watch their girls train. The noirette was so entranced with her girlfriend the first time she saw her play. Keyin even catches her drooling at her making her the subject of all the teasing.

As time passed by, she got used to it (though she still can't help the blushing at times). She also makes sure that Jiaqi doesn't overwork her legs too much.

But of course, the whole day can't be spent with them training all the time. Especially during the first two days of the festival.

During the day, they would have their own couple time. Playing around the stalls, buying foods for each other or as simple as cuddling with each other. Like what Linfan and Lingzi are doing right now.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" the redhead asks the silver head.

"Yeah, I feel so excited." she chuckles. "It's been years since we last played as a whole."

"I still remember that time when...."

Lingzi listens with a smile on her face as Linfan babbles about the memories she had while playing the sport.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, come on. Take a rest first."

The basketball captain takes another shot before taking the ball and running towards her girlfriend.

"Shouldn't you be resting since the game's set for tomorrow?" Keyin asks as she gives the taller a bottle of water and a change of clothes.

"I can't help it," she answers.

Keyin pouts and crosses her arms above her chest, pretending to be mad at the captain. Keran noticed this and immediately went to coax her.

"What's wrong this time?"

"You're spending more time training than enjoying the festival with me," she sulks. "I wanna play like them too~"

Keran looks at where she's pointing and sees Keni laughing very hard while Yuyan frowns in annoyance.

"How could you-....How could you miss THAT," then she bursts out laughing again.

Seeing the pout Yuyan has, Keni controls her laughter.

"I wanted to win that for you," the younger sulks.

"Awww," she coos "It's fine, you can win me something else."

She kisses away the pout on the girl's lips and takes her hand to go to the food stalls.

Meanwhile, Jiaqi decided to give the same stall a test. Xueer silently watches her as she goes for the shot. Even the students who prepared the stall we're nervous.

As Jiaqi aims for the target, everyone held their breath.

'Don't make it, don't make it, DON'T MAKE IT.' the students who prepared the stall chanted together in their minds.

But, of course, who else would win the prize other than the main characters of this story?

Xueer cheers and Jiaqi grins proudly while the students sigh, but smiled after, as they hand her the Linabell plushy.