x1- New Dance Student

The excitement of getting accepted at Youth Campus woke Xueer earlier than usual. She decided to go through all the pieces of information one more time before waking up and getting ready for the first day.

She grabbed a long-sleeved denim blue dress, tied with a ribbon on the waist, that reaches above her knees before entering the bathroom and taking a shower. After that, she dried her hair and let her long wavy jet-black hair flow on her back. She slipped on a pair of black boots before grabbing her bag and phone and went downstairs to have a bite before she goes to the campus.

~~~~~~~~~

YC students looked at the unfamiliar face standing dumbfoundedly at the tall gates of their campus. Some of them whisper to their friends about the new girl.

Oblivious to the stares, Xueer stared in awe at the building ahead of her. 'I really got accepted. I still can't believe this.'

She looked down on her feet and heaved a sigh.

'This is it.'

She looked back up and stepped her first step inside the campus.

As she walked closer to the Dance Department's building, Xueer became conscious of her surroundings. She noticed the stares and whispers that she's getting. Feeling intimidated by all those things, Xueer bowed her head and fastened her pace.

When she passed by two students, she heard the things that they are whispering to each other.

"Why're you smiling like that. You'll creep her out. Do you even know her?"

"She's the new student for the dance department."

"And?"

"You haven't heard about it? Out of the one hundred and nine exam takers for the Music and Dance Department this year, three got accepted for the Music Department while she's the only one to get accepted for the Dance Department."

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah! I heard that she's also starting at Class A. Amazing, right!?"

Upon hearing their conversation, Xueer's eyes widened. 'ONLY ONE!? That wasn't written in the email!!? They must be joking, right? I mean, there's no way.'

While Xueer was busy doubting what she heard from the two students, four luxury cars entered the campus gates, earning the attention of all students, along with Xueer's.

One by one, the passengers of the cars stepped out.

Inside the Silver Lexus LFA, a student with short black hair, wearing a white and green striped shirt, tucked inside a formal black jeans and a black hoodie, with only her right arm wearing the sleeves paired with black combat boots, stepped outside of the driver's seat. She walked to the passenger's seat and opened the door, revealing another student with medium length ash red hair wearing a mint green one-piece pantsuit paired with white middle length combat boots and black shades.

Beside them is a White Mercedes Benz A-class. A student with long black hair, wearing a denim jumpsuit paired with black sneakers and shades, stepped out of the driver's side. She also walked to the passenger's seat, where a wavy light-brown haired student, wearing a white tank top underneath a blue cardigan and light blue jeans paired with white sneakers and shades, stepped out and closed the door.

The long-haired noirette tiredly leaned closer and rested her chin on the brunette. The shorter woman caressed her hair and whispered some words in her ear before kissing her temple.

Seeing the scene, a light blush crept its way on Xueer's cheeks. She averted her gaze from the couple when the door of the Ivy Green 2021 Ferrari 488 GTB opened.