Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.

Start from the beginning

"Wait!" Horikita cried. "That's illegal!"

"Well, no the petition, no crime, no punishment. Someone teach me, Kuku. " He looked at me when he said that.

Ryuen ruled his kingdom with fear. No one would be brave enough to fight against him.

This was why he was confident there would be no one telling the school about his behavior.

"But don't worry. There is nothing bad for you. My target is crushing Class A anyway. Ah. I feel something in my stomach again. Kuku. " Ryuen said. "Goodbye, Suzune, Kuku."

He stood up and walked away with a smile.

Horikita looked followed him, she couldn't be sure if he was telling her the truth or not.

"What do you think?" Horikita asked me.

"It's hard to believe, but if it was Ryuen, who knows?" I shrugged my shoulder and kicked the air for fun.

"Oh, Horikita. I have something to tell you--"

Before I finished my words. My foot was kicking on something. That thing flew from the floor throw the window.

A second later, Ryuen came from nowhere and jumped out of the window too.

"My phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

"What the---"

"Maybe Ryuen left the phone for bugging us. " Horikita said. "And what you want to tell me? Or you will confess to me. Sorry, Ayanokouji. I still love my brother, no one can replace him.  You almost did though."

I blinked my eyes, this girl changed too much. However, I couldn't say I hate it.

"I have a plan to win this test."

"Really?" Horikita opened her eyes wide.

"Yes. But I want the list of all student names. Can you take it to me?"

Horikita nodded. "I think we can ask it from the teacher. So what will you do?"

"Finding the werewolf. " I said.

...

Being hot was hard sometimes.

Everyone would look at you with interest. There wouldn't be a personal space anymore.

However, I thought it wasn't because I was popular though.

They looked at me because I was followed by Matsushita Chiaki.

She hid behind the corner and looked at me.

I pretended to not see her. Therefore, she thought she could hide very well.

The fact was the whole year saw her following me like a stalker.

I started panicking when I walked into the dark secluded corridor on the cruise.

Matsushita kept following for no reason.

I walked slow, she was slow.

I ran, she ran.

I stopped, she stopped.

It was freaking me out.

I considered the reason why she was stalking me and I could conclude in two ways.

A. She crushed on me. And she stalked me because of that.

B. She wanted to shut my mouth forever. So no one knew what happened to Koenji.