Reunion

"Are you sure you can walk?." Daryl asks and beth nods as they step further into the forest. "At least let me carry your bag-"

"I got it!." Beth snaps. Its been a day that they've been outside the walls and she feels as if shes back at square one, being treated like a child. Beth sighed and walked ahead of the group. "Do we know where we're headed?." Dr. Edwards asks, yet no one responds. "We needa find high ground and shelter." Daryl mumbles as he walks closer to beth.

"I'm sorry for being so mean." Beth mumbles as she bows her head slightly. "Ya' been through a lot, i don't expect you to be very bright."

"Guys, is that a barn?!." Maggie exclaims as she points to a run down barn in the distance. "Let's check it out." Dr. Edwards says as he and Maggie run ahead. Beth cracks a small grin as she watches them run like children. "We'll be okay daryl." She said. She didn't even have to talk to him and she knew what he was thinking or feeling.

"I know." He said as they approached the barn. Maggie was about to open the barn doors before they swing open. Daryl steps in front of beth and raises his cross bow.

The shadow of a figure stands in the doorway and as soon as it steps into the light, daryl felt as if all air had been taken from his lungs. "Daryl?." Rick says as he lowers his gun. The two share a big hug before pulling away.

"This is Dr. Edwards, he's gonna - uh, take care of beth." Rick glances at beth who's baby belly is quite prominent. "Yeah, a lot happened while you were away." He said with a goofy grin. "Come inside guys."

The four step back inside and look around the barn. It was a lot more spacious then daryl had expected it to be. Rick clears his throat and everyone turns around with gasps. Maggie looks around the room when her eyes stop on Glenn.

"Oh my god," he says as he runs up to her and wraps her in his arms. Everyone shares moments of joy before setting their eyes on beth. She feels her cheeks flush as she bows her head. Daryl notices and sighs before walking over and laces his fingers with hers.

"Yeah so that happened," Maggie says with a giggle. Everyone was shocked, then happy except for two. Beth feels two sets of eyes looking her up and down and she suddenly feels insecure.

"Oh, congratulations." Carl says in a monotone voice before exiting the barn. "He's still crushin' on ya'." Michonne says with a goofy grin and beth laughs nervously. "Dont worry 'bout him, c'mon bethy, you need to get some rest."