This means war

"Do you really think this is a good idea bethy?." Daryl asked quietly and beth nodded. "We cant just leave her, to me its like leaving judy ... I cant do that.." Daryl sighed. He knew she always wanted children, and he knew how great of a mother she would be.

Beth was about to open her mouth to speak when there was a bang on the door. "The hell?.." Daryl opened the door and Jessie stands there. It took everything in him not to club her in the face, but he kept his closure. "Daryl hold aspen." Beth said firmly as she stood in front of him. "What do you want Jessie?." She asked firmly and she snarled.

"The child."

"Theres no way in hell I'm letting you take her." Beth said firmly but Jessie rolled her eyes. "Don't you get it, you aren't fit for anything. Now give me the child." Manger was growing in the pits of Daryl's stomach as he listened to Jessie speak. "I was told by gladdis to retrieve the child so unless you wanna deal with walkers again, i suggest you hand her over." Beth was going to open her mouth when daryl placed a hand on her shoulder.

"This isn't fair!." Beth yelled and Jessie laughed. "Life isn't fair honey, you just gotta roll with it." Jessie snatches aspen out of Daryl's hands. Before they could retaliate, she pulls a gun on him. "The fuck is goin' on here!?." Maggie shouts from behind Jessie.

"I was just leaving."

"Damn right you were." Romona says as she ripped aspen out of her arms. Jessie glared at beth. "So we'll do this the hard way then." With that, she walked away. "The fuck was that all about?." Romona asked while walking into the house and beth still glared in the direction of Jessie. "Nothin'."

-