Mud snakes & deer

"So what exactly did you guys do when you were together?." Maggie asked innocently as she stepped over the fallen tree branches. Daryl laughed. "Stuff.." Maggie gave him a look, but before she could act on her thoughts there was a rustling behind them.

Daryl was quick and aimed his cross how at the bushes. "Come out, now!." He yelled. A clean cut man walks out of the bush with his hands above his head. "Hey now, wow okay."

"Whats your name." Daryl demanded. "A-Aaron.."

"What do you need, Aaron?." Maggie asked, pointing her gun at him. "I saw you guys walking and i wondered-"

"Spit it out already!." Daryl yelled, moving closer. "Okay! Okay!," Aaron said fearfully. "I have a sanctuary - its called Alexandria."

"Daryl I've been seein' signs for that place everywhere."

"It has thick steel walls, nothin' gets in without our consent." Daryl furrowed his eyebrows. "How do we know it aint a trap, huh?." Aaron frowned. "Its just a sanctuary - theres houses, power, showers, food, strictly helping people." Maggie could tell he was being truthful with them. "We should go." She said and daryl turned abruptly. "You crazy?!."

"He's being honest daryl," she yelled back. "We're livin' off mud snakes and deer, is that really livin'?. Any chance there is to make things like they used to be, i will take it." Aaron stands there still stunned from his encounter with daryl. "Now are you comin' or not." Daryl narrowed his eyes at her before lowering his weapon and walking away.

"Great now its just a few miles -" Maggie pushed Aaron up against a tree and held the gun to his temple. "Listen here Aaron, you try anythin', anythin', i will not hesitate to put a bullet in your brain, do you understand?." Aaron shook underneath her grasp and tried to gather his words.

"I said do you understand." She repeated, this time loading the gun. "Y-Yes, Yes I do." Maggie lowered her gun and put it back in its hoster. Maggie pushed him a head of her roughly. "Let's go."

Hey guys (two chapters in one day woot woot) haha but i hope you enjoyed. Im kinda using my ideas an ls various ideas from the show kinda from all seasons so i hope you enjoy it!

Vote comment and leave feedback (if you want)

Love you,
Aut, xx