Bethy & Mona

"How did you find this place?." Beth asked looking around the decently kept home. Romona took off her weapon belt and slammed it on the table. "I lived here for a while before I started headin' south," she pulled out a chair and plopped herself down. "I reckon i took pretty good care of it, huh?." She said, smiling proudly and beth nodded. "Its beautiful."

The house was pretty small, but it had cute little things that presumably Ramona gathered from different places. You could tell the house was vintage from the door knobs and the peeling paint that looked like it had been decaying for ages. But it was nice. "Mind if i check it out?." Beth asked and romona shook her head while lighting a cigarette. "Nah."

Beth made her way to the second floor and had taken a look in each room before stopping in her tracks. Huge windows lit up the entire room, making the white walls and furniture glisten. The walls had fully stocked bookshelves from head to toe. Beth smiled as she stepped further into the room. "Knew you'd be here," Romona said as she leaned on the doorframe. "This room was my favourite too." Beth let out a small laugh. "I could see why, its beautiful."

"Mmhmm." Romona took a seat on the white wing chair and cocked her head in the direction of the other. "Sit." Beth obeyed and took a seat beside her. "Always wanted to live in a house like this." Romona said with a slight smile. Despite the peeling paint and chipped furniture, it was better then the house she had grown up in. "Growin' up, i lived in an apartment with my crack addicted mother and father until I was 15." Beth frowned. "My childhood ain't too great." She admitted with a sad laugh and beth bit her lip. "Your goddamn lucky Greene.. "

Romona looked up at beth, her mocha eyes were clouded with tears. "You got to grow up with a lovin' mom." Beth felt her heart break in two. Although she wasn't abused or anythin', she craved the attention of her mother ; the real feeling of family. Beth was at a loss for words. "Great people go through horrible things Mona.." She finally said and Romona looked at her.

"Who said i was great.."

"Me!, cause you are. Now wipe your tears. We don't get to be upset, we all got his to do.. At least thats what my daddy always said." Romona smiled slightly before grabbing Beth's hand and holding it tightly. "Thanks bethy."

Hey guys, okay so my powers out and I'm bored as shit so this is what I wrote, comment vote and leave feedback (if you want)

Love you guys

Aut, xx