Sweetpea

It began getting light outside when beth knocked on Daryl's door for the second time this evening. Within' minutes, a sleepy daryl opens the door and staggers backwards from the sight. "Jesus Christ ! What the hell happened to you!?." Beth hesitated for a moment. Debating whether she should tell him the truth or not. Instead, she chose to joke about it a bit. "You should see the other guy." She said with the same cheeky smile. Daryl shook his head with a small smile before picking her up and carrying her inside.

"Where's Mona and Maggie?." Beth asked weakly and daryl sit her up on the kitchen counter . "Its three in the mornin' babygirl, they went home." Beth smiled for a moment. "Babygirl?." She asked and he rolled his eyes. "Shut it greene, I was testin' the waters," beth laughed softly then winced at the pain in her ribs. Daryl rummaged through the kitchen counters and drawers until he found a first aid kit.

"Can you lift your arms sweet pea?." He asked and she shook her head and winced at the pain. Daryl carefully pushed her arms out the sleeves of the hoodie and pulled it over her head' leaving her in her bra. Then, he tucked her hair behind her ear and began disinfecting her wounds. Afterwards, placing bandages on them. "This one's gunna hurt a little more," he said, analyzing the bruising on her ribs. He wrapped gauze around her ribcage carefully. Beth say there, looking down at him as he helped her. He looked up at her and gave her a a sympathetic look.

"Am I hurting you?." He asked and beth shook her head. "No." She said simply. Daryl stood up straight after wrapping her up and met her gaze. "Then whatcha lookin' at?."

"You." Daryl wiped the stray tear from her cheek, then just graced it. "What about me?." He asked and she smiled before pulling him closer to her and placing her lips on his. After a few minutes, beth pulled away and leaned their foreheads against each other's. She smiled softly and let tears freely drop from her eyes.

"Hey, hey now why are you crying?." He asked in a concerned tone and she shook her head. Daryl sighed before scooping her up off the counter and bringing her upstairs into his room. He sat her on the edge of his bed before he gently took off her jeans and tossed them on the floor. He opened his bottom drawer and pulled out a white v-neck and slipped it over her head carefully.

He carefully laid her head down on the pillow and kissed her forehead. "Your too good to me, you know that?." She croaked and daryl laughed softly. "Ain't that how its supposed to be?." He was about to exit the room when beth patted the bed. "Stay with me.. Please?." He sighed and crawled into bed with her.

"Daryl?..."

"Yes babygirl?."

"You love me ..right?." Daryl furrowed his eyebrows then looked over at her. "More then anythin', you know that." Beth groaned slightly. "Don't ever leave me.." She whispered quietly and daryl laughed softly as he played with her hair. "Your the one with the habit of leavin' me." Beth laughed. "Oh shut up dixon." The room was silent once more before beth opened her eyes to look at him.

"But seriously, please don't ever leave me."

"I won't bethy, i promise."

Hey guys
This had to be my favourite chapter to write bc adorableness lol, but the sweeter side of daryl is starting to poke through the surface now which i think is pretty damn cute. Anyways if you enjoyed , leave a vote or a comment [if you want] or leave some feedback. Love you guys

Stay awesome

Aut, xx