"That's my goddamn daughter." John sounds like he's about to cry and I try to swallow my chuckle. Hannah lifts her head up to glare at me when she feels my chest vibrate against her side.

"That is so inappropriate, Grams! Even for you." She hides her beautiful face in her hands with a whine.

"Just go, babycheeks. Do what you gotta do." Mary winkes and I decide that I love her much more than I did before.

"Dear god, woman." John groans with a glare directed at his wife.

"And my appetite is gone." Eddie swears under his breath and I smirk. Hannah tugs at my hand and drags me to the stairs like her ass is on fire.

"Do not encourage her to have sex, Mary." Gram's voice is loud enough to reach us as we haul up the stairs.

"Yeah. I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with your mother right now, but don't encourage her, Mary." John speaks and Hannah groans again.

"Oh, so now you wanna agree with me?" Grams scoffs and raises her voice. "You know what? I take it back. Screw the hell out of each other, kids! Make some babies!"

"These family dinners never get boring." Josh sounds as amused as I am and once Hannah shoves me inside the bedroom and shuts the door I laugh my heart out.

Hannah's POV...

I stare at Danny in horror as he tries to catch his breath. "This is not even a little bit funny."

"I fucking love your Grams. She's something else. I can really see now that you got it from her." He grins at me.

"I can never be that bold." My eyes widen in horror.

"I beg to differ, gorgeous." He winks at me and I suddenly want to drop my panties. Dammit.

"Just go shower." I wave a hand towards the bathroom joined to our room and his eyes twinkle.

"Join me, Kitten." His voice is instantly deeper, huskier, as he walks over to me.

I blink stupidly. His pace is slow enough for my breath to quicken. His eyes dart to my fast moving chest before they lazily make their way up to my eyes again. I take a step backwards to put some distance between us, but the door stops me. "You still want to shower, right? We don't have to do it separately."

I can't even tell if he's serious or not with the way his eyes darken as they stare right into mine. I think I begin to hyperventilate and I shake my head frantically. He can't be serious. Right? I'm not ready.

Despite my undeniable attraction to Danny, and despite Bad Hannah stirring inside of me to take over, and despite the fact that we will be married soon and I've already bought enough lingerie to last me a life time, I'm still not ready. I don't know if I'll ever be ready to let him unravel me like that. Consume me like that. Because this isn't a real marriage. Because as far as I know we're still getting divorced.

It'll be bad enough to get separated from him, but only so much worse if I had let him take that part of me as well by then. My heart is enough. Not my virginity too. And I know he wants to have sex with me. He said so himself. And I want to too, to be honest. But I can't. I'm too terrified of him to let myself give in to that sinful temptation. Not when I know it'll destroy me at the end.

"Fucking hell. Baby, calm down." Large, gentle hands cup my cheeks and tilt my face up, urging my eyes to meet with the pools of grey that frighten me. "I was fucking messing around, Hannah. You should know that by now."

"I know." I lie, way too out of breath.

"Yeah, right." He scoffs, muttering words I can't hear under his breath as he pulls back and steps away. "I won't touch you. You don't have to freak out. It was a joke."