Before the flustered Filipino could respond,Russia walked away. Philip blinked a couple of times. He just sighed and returned to his dorm.

At lunch,Philip looked over at his choice of candy. He told himself that he can have a sweet after eating. So there he is.

"Ooh...Lollipop..."he whispered.

He bought the pop and went to the park with the candy in his mouth. The place was cleaned up of leaves,and Philip was assigned as one of the people operating one of the booths.

Philip went to check his booth. It had a shelf at the back with balloons in each shelf. A small box filled with darts were placed in a corner.

The Filipino turned his attention to the big basket filled with candy. Those were the prizes,along with a few keychains and toys.

"Psst..."

Philip turned his head. No one was there. So who called him?He turned his attention to the pile of candies,which now had a dent at the top.

Someone definitely took a candy. And it was a lollipop. The reason Philip knew that is because the lollipop he's been staring at for a few seconds was now missing.

Philip heard someone whistle behind him,so he turned around. The end of his lollipop stick touched someone else's lollipop stick.

"Hello!"Russia greeted,taking out the lolli from his mouth.

"Oh,hey..."Philip mumbled.

"Did I scare you?"the Russian asked.

"More like startled."Philip corrected.

Russia gave a smile before he put his candy back in his mouth. He pulled out a pin from his vest,and displayed it to me. It was a brooch.

"That's not the pin I'm suppose to have."Philip pointed out.

"It's fine. You can keep it."Russia reassured.

Russia pinned the brooch on Philip. It was much more detailed than the pins given to the students. Philip looked down at Russia's chest and saw a matching brooch.

Philip smiled at the sight. That's...cute. He traced the brooch with his finger,feeling the cold metal on his skin.

"Do you like it?"the Russian asked.

"Yeah. It's really pretty."Philip gave a smile at the latter.

Russia looked proud of himself. He watched as the Philip traced the brooch's design. They still had a few hours before the festival starts,so Russia wanted to spend some time with Philip.

"Wanna take a walk?"Russia invited.

"Sure. I should take a stroll first before the stress arrives."Philip chuckled.

The two walked around the area,peeking inside the booths and tents. Philip spotted a small building with a fence around it. At the entranced,that was currently closed,there was a sign.

A title that said "Cinema Rules" were displayed in big colorful letters,and numbers of rules were put under it. It was the mini cinema the students put up for the festival.

"Hey,Russia. What're the movies that are being played in the cinema?"Philip questioned.

"Here. There's a mini movie played at certain times."Russia gave a brochure to the Filipino.

"Huh...These look interesting."Philip commented,scanning the movie choices.

Watching from afar,a small figure peeked behind a tree. He smiled mischieviously. Philip and Russia were distracted.