↳ 55 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 55!
(November)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞"SORRY MAN

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
"SORRY MAN." Me and Devin are sitting in his kitchen with a glass of water each.

"You sure you tried to call her?" I ask as I look up from the counter my forehead is laid on.

He pats my back and sends me a sympathetic smile. "Yeah, she isn't answering. Maybe she just ghosted us both." I ignore his comment with a shake of my head, even though I feel the words sting right in the heart.

"Oh, God, what if she has been in an accident." I punch the marble counter before walking around as I feel my body needing to be in motion, the nerves overtaking.

"Then the hospital would of called." Devin says, trying to reassure me. "Look dude, she left about an hour ago. And when she did, she was completely fine." I bite the inside of my cheek as I glance at him, concern written all over my face.

"No you don't get it. She was acting really weird on the phone earlier and now..." I shut my eyes and dunk the back of my head against the wall. "Damn it Kenny!"

I feel my inside boiling with fright as I have no idea where my girlfriend is and what could of happened to her. You have to understand that she is a celebrity that never goes anywhere on her own as there is always a friend, security or camera crew with her due to the paparazzi and civilians who always get wild at the sight of her. So being out of control of the situation obviously makes me freak out as I have no idea if she is safe or not. For all I know she can be laying in a ditch somewhere completely beaten up, or worse, dead.

Some rustling a second later, makes me open my eyes, only to be met with Devin who tries to stifle his laugher by covering his mouth with his hand, but when he sees me looking, he allows his loud cackles to fill the room. I quickly stop the dunking of my head and lick my lips, waiting for him to explain why he's laughing so hysterically.

"Well...you see...uhm...funny enough.." I grimace as I wait for him to get to the point. "...That wasn't her." My eyes lock with his and his big grin — that clearly tries to mask something untold — seems to widen at my confused state.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I purse my lips and look into his wide eyes.

He continues to cackle to himself as I make my way over to him, resting my back against the counter, not breaking eye contact. "Okay. Let me explain." I nod for him to continue. "She gave me her phone...and then you texted her, and I took the opportunity to play with you." He explain with a shrug before snickering louder whilst I try to contain an emotionless expression on my face.