↳ 32 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 32 !
(Septembre)

(A/N: I was about to upload this chapter sooner, but I feel asleep, so uh yeah... it's up now tho!!)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞"I WILL OPEN THE DOOR

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
"I WILL OPEN THE DOOR." Selena loudly say as she jumps from the couch. Mom's at my front door and has brought dinner with her.

"Sel run! Don't leave mom hanging!" Leighton shouts when Selena is out of view.

"No." She chuckles. "No I don't run."

We laugh at her comment before we hear how the front door opens and how the two women great each other.

In a matter of seconds they walk into the living room where mom greets me and Leighton with a hug.  "I have missed you guys so much!" She cheers making us laugh at her.

Mom places a bag with food on the coffee table before squeezing down in between me and Leighton. "I brought some pizza and some snacks for the night, dig in!"

On the same time we jump like hyenas for the food. I take my favorite pizza out of the paper bag and instantly dig in.

"Chill out dude, that's absolutely disgusting!" Leighton say in disgust while taking a plastic fork and knife out of the bag. I look at her like she is crazy, but all she do is raise her eyebrows in question.

"You seriously going to eat with cutlery?" She nods like I am crazy before she digs in. I look around the table and everyone is as confused as me. "Crazy woman." I mutter.

She smacks the back off my head with a pillow. "Ow." Leighton gives me a smirk before continuing to eat.

"Anyway, JL how is it at work?" Mom question me after taking a bite of her pizza.

I give her a confused look whilst she stares back at me waiting for an answer. "Uh.. what do you mean?"

"At work." She drags out. I look around me and everyone is giving me a look that say 'you stupid?'.

"I am not following..."

"Your work. Your work at the restaurant." Leighton states like I'm an idiot.

"Uh, but I don't work there?"

"Huh?" They all say in union.

"I quitted. Didn't I tell you?" I take a bite of my pizza.

"What the hell! No you didn't?!" Leighton say as she smacks her forehead. "When? Why?"