↳ 47 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 47!
(October)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞MY EYES FLUTTER OPEN AND I GROAN IN ANNOYANCE

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
MY EYES FLUTTER OPEN AND I GROAN IN ANNOYANCE. It wasn't our normally peaceful morning me and Kendall shared. Instead, this stupid ringing of my phone has been going on non stop for the past hour. I have been trying to ignore it, but what can you do when it never stops?

Waking up like this would suck everyday, but when you have slept only two hours for obvious reasons, it doesn't exactly make someone happy.

As I was about to sit up and get my phone, I was stopped by a weight on top of me. My asleep girlfriend is laying completely on top of me with her head on my chest and her legs in-between mine. And to my surprise, she's completely unbothered by the sound that's echoing trough our hotel room.

Last night we decided to get a room at this hotel that was just outside the restaurant we ate at. We both had a good time and it was nice to just be us and feel like a normal couple for once since I booked out the whole restaurant.

I'm also really happy that we decided to not go home yesterday, since I wasn't exactly exited to watch my girl being cosy with another dude after we had such a wonderful date. And knowing that they later on, would share a bed together whilst my Kenny was wasted... not exactly great for my part.

So, I was really glad to avoid it. It's not like she would have been in the best condition to defend herself either. Even if he's one of my best friend... I don't trust him that much.

I wrap an arm around her back, to keep her in place and not fall off me as I reach for my phone that I put on the nightstand the night before.

I squint my eyes to see what the clock is.
5:06. Fucking hell.

My head fall back against the pillow and my eyes close as I want to go back to sleep. But that's when my phone rings again, making me even more upset.

Even if I want to go back to sleep and just break my phone by throwing it out the window, I hesitantly put it to my ear as I keep my eyes closed.

I wait for the voice to explain themselves, why they are calling so fucking early.

Have I missed a meeting I didn't know of or what?

Some rustling is heard on the other end, before a familiar voice speaks up. "JL...?" Their cautious voice is heard.

I let a yawn slip out before I tiredly hum. "Mhm?"

"I...uhm, have you checked your phone yet...?" The shakiness in her voice is clear, even if I can hear how hard she tries to hide it.

Is she nervous for my reaction? Nervous for herself? Or something else? I don't know...

"Sel it's four in the fucking morning, of course I haven't. I'm asleep." I groggily say to my sister as I rub my eyes and try to keep my voice low so I don't wake up Kendall.

Not like she didn't just sleep through all the ringing... Would she sleep through World War Two as well or what?

"Well you should probably do that, just... try to not freak out though... alright?"

"Mhm." And with that, the line immediately goes dead.

Probably wanted to get rid of me... Well, let's hope she doesn't feel satisfied 'cause I sure as hell wanted to get rid of her too.

I stretch my body the best I can without waking Kenny, before slowly opening my eyes.

I'm prepared for the sunlight to blind me as it does every morning, but it don't. I look to my right where the big windows are. They have a beautiful night view of Brooklyn Bridge, and that explains why I never lost my vision. It's still dark outside.

I direct my eyes to my phone that's in my hand. It's bombarded with messages and calls from friends, family, celebrities and a lot of unknown numbers. The best I can explain is that I'm shocked. My mouth even hangs open.

The more messages I read, the more I freak out. But when I encounter an article, I can feel how my soul leave my body as if it wants to get far, far away from all this stupid drama.

"Shit, shit... shit."

It's out. Everyone knows. How the fuck am I supposed to tell my peacefully sleeping girlfriend that people think she has been cheating on her 'boyfriend' with his best friend. Like that's a low thing to do.
↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

AUTHORS NOTE!
It's really short but... I don't know. It's a small taste of something big?

 It's a small taste of something big?

- Vote, Comment, Share & Love