↳ 9 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 9 !
(March)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞PARIS IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
PARIS IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. I have been here for a whole week now and it has amazing. Spending time with friends, hanging out with my girlfriend, sightseeing, partying and just enjoying life. But it's its one thing I am not to fond of on this holiday.

Them.

Kendall and Devin have been acting in love every time we are out in public and I can't help but feel jealous. It is nothing new about the situation I am in  since Kendall has been in a lot of fake relationships before while I am the secret. She has been in a fake relationship with Harry Styles, Ben Simmons and A$AP Rocky and that hasn't been thAt big of a problem for me. But Devin is my childhood friend and that makes me more scared. It should be the opposite way but...no. He knowing my girlfriend from before and that  have made me realize it just makes me feel more uneasy since it means they actually have a real relationship too. With the other guys she didn't even have to talk but now they do, that makes me feel uneasy.

Kendall has been trying not to do it directly and so much in front of me but I still see it, and I can tell you, it is annoying the hell out of me. Like, that's suppost to be us. Me and Kendall.

Why isnt it us? That is the question all of our friends have been asking, and the answer is Kris, Kendall's mom, and manager, momanager.

//-//-//

Kris's house, 2 year and 5 months ago.

"Why not?!" Kendall exclaims angrily, throwing her arms up in the air while standing up from the couch we were all sitting on.

Kris followed closely behind mimicking the movement from her daughter.

"Honey, you have missed a lot of shoots and shows spending your time with Jan Luis, right now you need publicity." Kris tells her daughter trying to make her understand while I just sit here, on the couch, watching the drama unfold.

This has been going on for about 20 minutes now. Back and forth, back and forth, but it's starting to escalate since none of them can see the other persons point.

"We are not going to break up. I.... I would rather quit my job than end my relationship!" She says in a rather calm tone while tears are treating to fall down her cheeks.

Kris takes a deep breath and sighs. "Kendall calm down"

"Bad move" is my first thought. Kendall hate when people tell her that. I know from experience and it is not a pretty memory. It ended up with her throwing her shoes at me while I were ducking them trying not to get a black eye.

I can see how the love of my life is about to launch at her mother. That makes me interject the fight by quickly standing up from the couch to wrap my arms around Kendall. When I have her in my arms I start to rub patterns with my thumb on her hips to calm her down. At first she struggles in my arms trying to get out but I just tighten my arms around her. That seem to have made her realize that she won't get out of my hold. With a groan she press her back against my chest, resting all her weight on me. After taking a few deep breath's she rest her head on my shoulder as I press a small kiss on her head.