↳ 13 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 13 !
(April)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞IT FEELS LIKE I AM ABOUT TO DIE OF EXHAUSTION

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
IT FEELS LIKE I AM ABOUT TO DIE OF EXHAUSTION. I came home 6 in the morning and have slept 4 hours which has resulted in me feeling like shit. I had planned a relaxing day where I just spent my time on my own here in my apartment, but no.

Shawn decides to drag me to some dinner with him, but he didn't even tell me who is hosting it. Now I don't even now what I should bring with me as a thank you for being invited. What if it is a dinner with his grandma and I bring, like, I don't know...drugs? I don't think she or any one there besides Shawn would be so happy with me.

After some time thinking about my decision I decide to play it safe and bring a bottle of wine. Taking out a good bottle from my wine cooler I put it at the front door so I won't forget it when I leave.

At least I am allowed to come to this dinner and not like last time. I can say that me and Shawn's last dinner didn't end well. It practically ended with me being kicked out of the host's house because it was a "private part/dinner" and I wasn't invited to it. I left with a bitter face and drove to a club with some other friends while Shawn decided to stay at the dinner to rub it in my face. Yes...that's my best friend everybody....

I am standing in my kitchen sipping on a glass of water as I am waiting for Shawn to pick me up. He is 20 minutes late. Like always.

Shawn hasn't answered my calls or texts since the first time I called him which was 25 minutes ago. He told me he were just outside but from what I can see, he isn't here.

When the clock ticks 7:21 I hear a my phone vibrate. With a sighs I walk around my kitchen island and over to it. It's placed on one of the living room tables where it's charging. As I take a seat on the couch I grab my phone and unplug it.

I click the green button that's flashing on my screen before I bring the phone up to my ear and say. "Your late."

I hear him chuckle on the other end. "Don't sound so bitter, be thankful that I am picking you up"

"You could at least have told me you were going to be late" I say with a roll of my eyes as I rest my back again the couch.

"Yeah yeah, I will remember that to the next time" I smile sarcastically to myself. "Anyways, I am outside.".

"There in a sec." is the last thing I say before I hear the beep from Shawn's end.

Bringing the phone away from my ear I turn off my phone and put it in my back pocket. After that I slowly stand up from the couch so I don't get dizzy before I make my way over to the front door.

After putting on my go-to jacket and a pair of black sneakers I am ready to go. Opening the door, going out and locking the door after me I make my way to the elevator which will lead me to the entrance floor of the apartment building.