↳ 28 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 28 !
(Septembre)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞SOMETHING TICKLED MY FACE, WAKING ME UP

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
SOMETHING TICKLED MY FACE, WAKING ME UP. I fluttered my eyes open and looked down, being met by a pair of brown eyes. A smile made it up on my face.

"Good morning darling." I say, nuzzling my face into her neck before placing a few kisses.

"Morning bubba." She says back as she runs her hands trough my hair. " Ýou slept well?"

"Yeah, you were here, so I couldn't have slept any better." I mumble into her neck. "What about you?"

I feel a small kiss on my head. "I slept amazing."

With a swift move of my body, me and Kendall change postiotion. I wrap my arm around her waist whilst she place her head on my chest, a small giggle slipping out from her. I smile to myself and begin to draw different patterns on her back.

After awhile of us just cuddling in a comforting silence I feel Kendall begin to slip out of my arms. Just before her toes could hit the ground I pull her back to my chest holding her tight. "Don't leave." I whine.

"I was just going to change."

"Why? You don't need to change." I tell her, before I lay myself on top of her with my head on her shoulder.

"We do, Kourtney is coming soon and we need to get up before she finds us in bed together." Kendall gently tries to push me off her. "Naked."

I hesitant roll off and she imediantly slip out. As she walks over to the closet I place my head back on the pillow before rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I watch how she wraps a towel around her perfect body before she turns to face me with a slightly annoyed look. "Get up." She drags out before walking over to me and begining to pull the sheets off me.

I hold onto them tightly, wanting to keep the warmth. "Seriously, get up." She whines, continuing to pull.

"Give me a kiss first." I pucker my lips and wait.

She stops her movement before leaning down giving me a quick peck. As I am about to grab onto her and continue our kiss, she backs away, making distant between us. "Get up now." Kendall roll her eyes but a small giggle slip out of her.

As she turn back to the closet to look for some clothes I can wear I slowly roll out of the bed. The second my feet touch the cold floor, my toes curl up and I quickly make my way over to her, dragging my legs behind me.

When I get to her I wrapping my arms around her waist. "I'm up." My voice comes out husky. I rest my chin on her shoulder and Kendall wraps her arms around mine. She rest her back against my chest, still keeping her eyes on the different clothes in the closet. "You go back to bed or make yourself ready while I go downstairs and make breakfast, okay?" I say, kissing her cheek.