↳ 43 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 43 !
(October)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞"YOU NERVOUS TO SEE YOUR GIRL?" Zayn ask me as we are sitting in the car on our way to the show that Bella, Gigi and Kendall are walking in

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
"YOU NERVOUS TO SEE YOUR GIRL?" Zayn ask me as we are sitting in the car on our way to the show that Bella, Gigi and Kendall are walking in.

Me, Zayn and Devin are in one car as Kendall's family is in another that is in-front of us.

The models left earlier so they are already there, preparing for the show.

I look to my right where Zayn is sitting, waiting for my answer. "Nah, she will do great." I give him a small smile. "You nervous to see your girl and sister in law, walk?"

He laughs a little. "Nah, they will do good as well."

"Yeah, I'm excited to watch it!"

Devin look back at us with an exasperating face. "Yeah, I'm excited to see my girl as well." He gives us a wink which I see Zayn cringe at. I laugh a little to easy the tension, but deep down I'm starting to get irritated.

We have another problem though. I don't want to snap at him or tell him to stop since it may just cause drama that may not be necessary. Maybe he will stop on his own when he realize it's kinda fucked up?

As we arrive at the cinema studio where the show is held I send Bella and Kylie a quick text, telling them we are heading inside.

To my surprise it's no paparazzi or fans in sight which makes us walk in rather easily. I guess its because we are a little bit late...

When we walk inside me and Zayn are greeted by a girl in her late 20s who lead us to our seats in a rush. Devin said he needed to use the bathroom and that he will come back in 'just' a minute, but I'm not sure if that's the truth since he did his business just before we left the house. Can you trust a single shit this guy is saying recently? I don't think so.

The room is full with over a hundred people who all are seated. The chairs are placed around the room as one row which makes everyone have first row seats.

When the girl have led us to the only free seats, we sit down. Me in the middle and Zayn on my right. The chair on my left is empty since it's Devin's seat. The Kardashian-Jenner's are sitting only a few seats to our left and it sucks that they aren't beside us since I won't be able to see their reactions to the clothes and Kendall.

Just a few minutes before the show is about to start I see Devin get lead in by one of the staffs. But before he can take a seat beside me, Kylie hastily sit down, making me jump in my seat. She tells him to sit by her sisters instead and I only shrug at him once he looks over at me, wearing a bitter face. To my surprise, he obeys.