↳ 14 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 14 !
(April)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞"Babe?" She exclaims

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
"Babe?" She exclaims.

Everyone's attention goes from Kylie to Kendall. Their eyes shift between me and my girlfriend in a shocked and weirded out look and their expression makes me slightly hurt.

Is it so bad for me to date your sister?

I shake the thought out of my head and bring myself together as my eyes meet the love of my life's.

I see how realization and worry hit her and a frown appear on both of our faces.

She quickly advert her gaze from me to Devin and discretely poke him in the side. Everyone is to confused, in shock or to far away to see her action but me.

I glance over at Shawn to find him already looking at me in...shock? Or is it amusement? I don't know what look that is. 

I look away from my best friend and turn my gaze to the so called "couple". 

Kendall smiles sweetly at Devin and give him a look that says "I'm talking to you".

With a confused look he looks around himself only to find everyone already looking at him as they wait for an explanation.

Catching on on what is happening he turns his attention to Kendall and gives her a sweet smile. "Hm?".

I see how Kendall's body relax. "I think I forgot my phone in the car, I will be back in a sec." She says in a calm tone which makes everyones attention go back to Kylie. I guess they believed her little act.

I hear how Devin answers Kendalls with a "I will go with you." before they stand up together and make their way over in my direction.

Devin is the first to walk past me. "Hey" he says while giving my shoulder a couple of taps before walking out the room, out in the hallway. I follow him with my eyes before he goes around a corner and out of my view.

Then Kendall walks past me with a small smile but worry visible in her eyes which makes me mimic her expression. She as well exits the room and follow in Devins direction.

"Well" Kylie starts which make my attention go back to her. "This is Jan Luis, I am sure you all remember him as my best friend when we were kids." She continues with a welcoming smile while her eyes flickering between me and the people around the table.

"So JL, this is Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, Robert and my mom." Everyone gives me a small smile and a wave when Kylie says their name.

"You already know Shawn." She drags out as he give me a playfully wink while I return it.

After our little interaction everyone's attention go back to me. When nobody is looking at him anymore I see him mouth to me. "Thank you for not leaving me here."