↳ 18 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 18 !
(June)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞IT'S SATURDAY TODAY AND ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND BOTH HAVE A FREE SCHEDULE

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
IT'S SATURDAY TODAY AND ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND BOTH HAVE A FREE SCHEDULE. Almost every time that occurs we try to spend time together, one way or another. Today we are going to hang out at her house, but first we are going on a quick lunch date.

Since the media thinks Kendall and Devin are dating we hopfully don't have to worry about some annoying article we have to shut down. I have seen comments from fans on our instagrams and twitters that they ship us and I have also seen how some think we're is a secret relationship. Kendall has told me she has seen them too and it makes me genuinely happy that they like me and Kendall together. But, I have instantly shut any rumors down as I don't have the energy to deal with any unnecessary drama.

The clock is 10:30am and I am leaving at 11. I have already been at the gym where I did my everyday workout and I just got out of the shower.

I walk into my bedroom with a towel wrapped loosely around my waist as it cover the area between my torso and knees. A light wind travel over my exposed skin which makes me shiver. One of the windows in my room is open like it is every night since my air-condition is broken.

I go over to my walk in closet that's on my left. Kendall helped me clear it out last week and after that we ordered some new clothes that should arrive tomorrow. We do that maybe two times a year since I often get bored of most of my clothes after I have used them a couple of times.

As me and Kenny are going out to eat and maybe look in some stores after, I have decided to go for something casual and light to wear but because of the warm weather that have been a constant since the first week in May.

I throw on a oversized black t-shirt that has a white print on the front and back and a pair of baggy beige jeans.

Before I walk out of my room I walk over to put on a pair of shoes from my closet. I take a black pair of sunglasses and my phone that I place in one of my back pockets.

Just as I am about to squat down to reach for my shoes I feel my back pocket vibrate.

I take out my phone and see that "My love🤍" is calling. Tapping the green button and brining my phone up to my ear I hear an unstead brething before the shaking voice of my girlfriend appears. "Hi...baby"

"Hey honey, are you okay?" I question her in a calm tone trying to not show hoe worried I actually am.

You see, Kendall has for a long time suffered from anxiety attacks and they can get pretty bad. We have experienced a lot of them together so I have learned how to talk and be with her when it happens. For example, she doesn't like psycical contact when it happens and she often just want someone to be there and talk to her calmly. It often happens when she is on planes or when it is a lot of people which makes her attacks happen often since her work contains of those things.