↳ 54 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 54!
(November)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞MY KNUCKLES KNOCK LIGHTLY AGAINST THE HARD SURFACE

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
MY KNUCKLES KNOCK LIGHTLY AGAINST THE HARD SURFACE. I wait anxiously for the door to open as I hold the plastic bag that contains our food.

On the same time as I wait for the door to reveal my girlfriend's sisters, I feel how my nerves are increasing by the second, causing my feet to rock back and forth due to me not being able to stand still. A random song is playing in my head and I mindlessly hum on it, in an attempt to calm myself down, but once the door to the house opens, the calmness disappear and replaces with a feeling that makes me want to get swallowed by the earth.

The brunette shows me her pearly white teeth and gestures for me to enter her home. I force a smile and enter while trying to get my mind free from the voices who is telling me to leave, to just ditch this 'interrogation'. But the disappointment that I know would come out of the decision, makes me decide to stay and face the horrible situation I have been trying to avoid for over three years.

As I'm in my own head, I notice how Kim's mouth is  moving, but surprisingly no sounds comes out. Kim frowns before making a small gesture to something behind me, but before I can turn around and look to make the question-mark about what or who is there disappear, I feel a sting on the back of my head which makes my hand unconsciously fly up to rub the hurting spot.

"Dude, you hear anything?" A harsh, female voice fill the void.

I turn around and look down to see Kourtney standing in-front of me with a glare that match the tone of her voice.

Of course it was Kourtney who hit me. Wait... how could she even reach my head?

"Hello?" Kourtney drags out.

I instantly clear my throat as I realize how silent I have been. "Yeah, sorry. Hey." I offer a small smile to both Kim and Kourtney before I feel how a hand slip into mine. The action causing my pulse to slowly return to normal.

My eyes divert to my side, only to find the youngest Jenner flashing me a bright smile. And in the blink of an eye, she drags me towards the living room, not giving me the chance to greet her.

"Hi." She quickly hugs me, but before I can hug back, she has already pushed me down onto the light beige couch as Kourtney and Kim joins Khloé who is sitting on the opposite one.

"Hey, Ky." I mutter as I feel myself slowly shrink down in the soft material.

"Good, now sit there and don't move an inch." Kylie pats my head like I'm some sort of dog, before walking over to the other couch where she sits down next to her sisters. "Don't make a run for it."

As the words leave her mouth, I swiftly stand up from the couch, acting like I'm about to do exacly what she told me not to. This causes Kylie's eyes to go wide for a second, only to reeturn to normal when she sees my mischievous grin that immediantly makes her react in an eye roll. I laugh softly and sit back down in the couch whilst shaking my head at how easy it was to irritate the young woman. However, I quickly stop laughing once I catch sight of the looks I'm receiving from all of the girls.