↳ 3 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 3 !
(January)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞RIGHT NOW, I AM SITTING IN MY CAR ON MY GIRLFRIENDS DRIVEWAY

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
RIGHT NOW, I AM SITTING IN MY CAR ON MY GIRLFRIENDS DRIVEWAY. We haven't seen each other in a bit over a month and I am a tiny bit nervous. It feels like our first date is happening all over again. I took her to Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on our first date. Just a simple dinner where we got to know each other. I remember being so nervous that my hands where shaky and my palms where sweaty, but she calmed me down. Ever since I was a kid that has been a hard task, but she made it so simple. With a simple touch.

I take a deep breath and get out of my car, open the trunk and take out the groceries placing it beside the car.

There it is. The house where we have spent almost all or time, just being us. Amazing memories and a homely feeling making me feel proud to call it my home. Especially since she is inside. She is my home.

One step at a time and I get closer to my home. In seconds I am standing right I front of the huge glass door and my knuckles are against the cold surface.

After a short moment I see a small, brunette, beautiful figure coming running with a big grin. The door flies open and the figure launches into my wide open arms. It's her. My girlfriend. The love of my life. My soulmate.

Her arms around my neck, legs securely around my waist and her face snuggled in my neck inhaling my scent while I place my arms under her thighs keeping her in place. I instantly feel calm and all my nervous thoughts from earlier completely fading away. Her nature smell and her body heat mixed with mine, is something I really have missed, or I think we both have.

"Hi" she says brining her body even closer to mine.

"Hey beautiful" i say kissing her bare shoulder. I can feel how a small smile made its way upon her face.

We stand there for a while but after a few minutes it starts to drizzle. That makes me walk inside the house with the love of my life still in my arms.

Closing the front door and continuing to the living room I slowly and carefully - like she is made of the most precious glass - lower us onto the coach still snuggled up.

We stay like that for some time cuddling and just enjoying each other scents, touch, and the calming of our own little bubble as the rain outside is some sort of music.

She breaks the silent and asks "Did you bring my snacks" with an adorable smile. That's my life mission. To keep a smile plastered on her face.

Thinking about her question once....it's completely blank. Thinking about her question twice....that's when it hits me.

"Oh shit I forgot it in the rain" I exclaim.

Unwrapping myself from my girlfriends hold, the heat we where sharing disappearing in a matter of seconds. I hear a small whine from the small human in front of me which makes me chuckle. After getting a blanket and placing it fast and easy but securely around her I jog to the front door where it's pouring outside. Putting on my girlfriends purple and too small slippers I make my way outside, instantly regretting it when the cold, wet and big water drops hit my skin. Running as best as I can in the slippers I'm wearing I make my way to my car and pick up the plastic bag - lucky me - and do exactly as I did to the car but back to the house.

Stumbling into the house I throw of the slippers and go in the kitchen taking out the snacks and drinks placing it on a tray. Preparing for the long movie  night that's to come. I am just going to have to sit and watch my girlfriends choice in movies, series or whatever you can watch, that we probably already have watched ten times, while my phone is locked in a cabinet in the kitchen. But I get to spend time with the love of my life, that's all wanna do so I am not complaining.

When I am sure I am not going to drop any snacks or drinks I make my way Into the living room and place it on the table. Slumping down on the coach the pretty person next to me instantly cuddles up to my side and start scrolling on the tv for a movie to watch. I just admire her facial features and try to memories the spots that got blurry during the past month we have been apart.

The rest of the night was like every other night the two got to spend together. The two showered togheter and did their nightly routines. They then got in bed (Kendall in one of JL's sweaters/hoodies and JL in one of his sweatpants) and just talked until both got to tired and went to sleep.

- Instagram story via simp4jenner !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

- Instagram story via simp4castellanos !

AUTHORS NOTE!I think it will be a chapter like this every two, three or four chapter

AUTHORS NOTE!
I think it will be a chapter like this every two, three or four chapter.

AUTHORS NOTE!I think it will be a chapter like this every two, three or four chapter

- Vote, Comment, Share & Love